girl meets goodbye

I apologize that this isn't a real chapter but I want to talk about the episode.

Also ngl I have take on the world on repeat right now.

so I'm glad they didn't move, but I hope they maybe idk MOVE TO ANOTHER NETWORK.

also when Josh came in topangas I legit started screaming get out and paused the TV... and possibly threw the remote on the floor.

he needed to leave. 😂

but anyways it was a pretty good episode. I loved auggie and ava in the bay window that was adorable okay and maya was crying and ahh. okay.

I don't know exactly where I am going with this but if anything, I really hope another network sees that this show has the potential to continue.

This show means a lot to me (also I need lucaya to happen but that isn't my main priority right now.) Honestly right now I don't care about anything than it getting continued. I think everyone, regardless of what they like about the show, needs to contribute to this. when it gets continued (gotta be hopeful) then we can all argue about ships and whatnot, but right now we have to work together. I'm sure you have heard this plenty of times but it can't end yet.

not yet.

edit: also ty for 295 reads its so close to 300 that's crazy