Epilouge

Thirteen years - a seemingly impossible amount of time.

Friends, family, and a new family to call my own.

My daughter, five years old, ready to explore the world. My best friend, about to get married to the boy she deserved all along. She always loved Farkle, we all knew that.

My husband, the one who stayed with me all this time. My other best friend, him.

Life threw a lot of struggles along the way, and taught me a lot.

I learned how to be the best version of myself, and how to love myself.

I have my husband, my daughter, and my best friend for life. Nothing could be better than this.

It's all so cliché, but that doesn't really matter anymore. Life gave us our happy ending, after all.

We hoped, we laughed, we cried. We stuck by each other no matter what.

My teenage years may be over, along with everything that shaped me into who I am today, but I do know for a fact, they will always be with me. They were a major part of me, and will, forever remain inside my mind.

--
A/N: i just want to say a huge thank you to every single person who has stuck with me through this trainwreck of a fanfic.

i started this over a year ago in january of 2017. and now, it's finally over. i never thought i would finish actually.

it's honestly terrible, but i thank the people who showed support throughout. ♡

thank you, and see you soon in a new universe, a new story.

should i do another lucaya fanfic or just let the ship rest in peace?