Blue Houses

- You awoke the next day to a bright light... It wasn't a flashlight this time though, it was the real sun. Which was quite relieving. Good to know they hadn't already figured out where your mother lived yet. Not just yet...

- You sat up and looked over to your side only to see your phone. "Crap! I didn't plug it in last night!" You spat grabbing it and sprinting over to your nearest outlet. That's quite a way to start your morning, oh well. You plugged it in and sat on your bed trying to think of something to do. Then, like that, the most brilliant idea popped into your head. I can eat breakfast.

- You walked down the hall into the kitchen. The guest room was downstairs because it was originally supposed to be a large storage room. You flung the fridge open and looked for something to eat. You decided to go with some leftover sushi and broccoli. It wasn't as bad of a combination as you'd think.

- You scrapped the rest of the broccoli into the trash. You turned around to see your mom staring you down in disappointment. Crap.

- "Okay, so I guess it's time to go look at that house!" Your mom cheered walking over to the shoe rack near the door. "About time." You sighed remembering all the things that had happened before. It had been a long two long days, that's for sure. You weren't used to much going on and you were worn down. You set your plate into the sink. You proceeded followed your mother out the door and to her dinky blue car with chipped paint.

- You pulled the door open and sat in the passenger seat. Your mom turned the key and the both of you were off. A few minutes passed. "We're almost there." Your paused her music and said. You nodded and looked out the window, not bothering to actually speak because she already had her music full blast. As you looked out the window you saw non other than Aiden.

- You managed to get your mom to slow the car down. You rolled down your window. "Hi Aiden!!!!" You shouted. He gave you a nasty look as you drove off. "Who's that?" Your mom asked. "Oh, he's Ted's friend's brother, Aiden." You said. "I don't think he likes me all that much but he'll warm up to me, I'm sure of it."

- The car came to a stop after turning a corner. "Okay, here we are!" She pointed to the ugly looking blue house. You got out of the car and followed your mom into the house.

*I hate skips but I'm going to do one because this is some boring stuff*

- "So when will I move in?" You asked Ms. Manager. "You can move in anytime next week. You can't move in this week because we have to finish up the bathroom walls." You nodded and walked out of the house followed by your mom. "Bye!" You shouted.

- Your mom congratulated you the whole way home. It was pretty annoying. Oh! I was supposed to hang out with Ted today! I hope he's not offended, I told him when we first met I was going to be getting a house. Your mom pulled into the drive way and you went into the house. You then walked to the guest room.

- You took your phone off the charger and searched through your rather empty contact list. You gave everyone dumb names instead or their real ones because you're cool. You found the melon icon labeled Lime-Head. Man, aren't you funny?

Umm OK

Hey ted sorry i forgot i was lookin at houses so I couldn't hang out today

Oh thats fine

Can you tomorrow

Umm yeah I don't see why not

I dont get to move in until next week so im going to have a bit of free time

Oh cool what does the house look like

A really ugly bright blue

Oh hey that sounds like the house from the next neighborhood over that the guy killed jimsef in

Haha very funny

XD Sorry I had to but there is a house down in the next neighborhood next to aiden and shris's house

*Chris

Oh cool I did see aiden so maybe that is the house

Oh cool I have to go

- You yawned and stretched. You decided to get ready for bed. You'll text to see when you can come over tomorrow. You got up and walked over to your stuff. You began rummaging through to find some pajamas.

Chapter by: Ame