A Nice dream

You woke up. Wow, it was such a beautiful morning. Such normalizes on this normalizes day. I am so sorry, don't kill me. You got up and stretched. "Im actually gonna get breakfast this morning you stated. You walked down the stairs and got some toast. You gobbled it up, as that was happening, you noticed you were still in pajamas. "Hey, I've never had breakfast in pajamas before." you stated. You went up stairs and got a nice shower before getting in day clothing. And walked out the door. You had no idea where you were going. But you walked in a straight line. Then Ted's van came up and he started waving at you. "Hey reader!" He said. Then he started repeating it. You waved back, now confused in this confusion. And heard a loud thing of such almighty power being sent from the sounds of sound. Then woke up.

"Hey reader!" Ted whispered. Shaking you a little. You quickly sat up noticing this was reality and it was raining outside. You didn't even get up once this morning. Ted was sitting by your bed and looked at you. "What are you doing in my room!" You asked. "Oh, good story. Me and Nick where taking a walk last night cause Chris was asleep. And we passed by your house and saw a hidden key. So we used it, and got inside. It was like 4 though, and it started raining during our walk. And we didn't want to walk back, so Nick slept on your couch and I feel asleep here on the floor!" Ted explained. "Hope you're fine with it." 

You looked at him, and said "I am not. Also, where is Nick?" You asked. "Downstairs making breakfast." Ted said. You got up and asked him to leave real fast. He left and you quickly got dressed. While you where getting dressed though, Thunder kept clapping and spooking you. You finished getting clothes and shoes on, and ran downstairs where Ted and Nick were having breakfast. "Good morning." Nick said. Ted pointed to a seat next to him. Signaling you that its your seat. You sat down and poked at your food.

"Oh yeah, Good news Reader!" Ted said. "The Happy Smoothie is open for hire. You could work there if you'd like!" Ted said cheerfully. "Um, I will think about it." You said, before eating. "So, about yesterday." Ted whispered looking over at Nick who was on his phone. "Do you think. Maybe we..." He was cut off by Nick who was gonna show him a meme Thats basically me everyday with at least one Victim. Love you. And Ted just Ignored the subject he was about to talk about and went back to eating.

"WOW MUCH RAIN DAY!" Said Nick. You got confused all of the sudden. "MUCH WOW! MUCH WOW! WOW WOW WOW WOW!" Yelled Ted. You where getting kinda scared as their faces started changing into Doges. And this VERY sudden change in their mood "WOWOWOOWOWOWOW" They kept saying. "What is going on!" You yelled. Nick showed you his phone of a picture of Doge. And kept on saying stuff that didn't make to much sense. You plugged your ears before everything went silent. You woke up.

It was a nice sunny day. "DANG IT!" You yelled.

Sorry for such a short chapter. I just wanted to write of what all of us could relate to. (I don't really know about the Doge part but HEY, I once dreamed of my family being Potato Heads and I ate them). Anyways, Im gonna go to bed now. Thats a lie but what else Am I suppose to say.

Chapter by ArionicStix