Chapter 5

And as promised, the second update for the day! I hope you enjoy. I always struggle with Victor's POV so don't be afraid to call me out if I didn't do it good enough. I can take it.

***

**| Victor's POV |**

"Pst, Victor," Luke called out from the seat behind me.

I sighed. "No, Luke, I'm not doing it. I already helped you get Nate to the bathroom with a dirty shirt so he was forced to wear that pink one you snuck into his carry-on bag."

Luke and Gabe snickered behind me while Nate sent them a glare. Not even an hour ago, they talked me into ordering a drink and accidentally spilling it onto Nate since he was sitting next to me. When he came back out, pissed, he was wearing a hot pink colored t-shirt, a size or two too small for his massive chest. Nate probably would have tried to beat up Luke if North didn't give him one of his extra shirts, but not before Silas was able to get a couple of pictures of him on his phone. The photo was tucked away safely on my laptop now.

"Don't worry, man," Gabe spoke up. "This is fucking easier than that. All you have to do is distract the flight attendant."

I turned in my seat to look at them, ignoring Kota's curious gaze.

"And why would I do that?" I asked.

The two of them smirked at each other and my curiosity peaked, wondering what kind of trouble they were about to get into. "Fine, I'll do it."

"Perfect!" Luke practically overflowed with his excitement.

I turned back in my seat to face forward.

"They're going to get you into trouble," Kota warned and I just smiled as I reached up to hit the call button for the flight attendant. I needed to do something on this long flight anyways. We were only three hours in and I was ready to get off.

A woman in a dark grey and white uniform sashayed down the aisle, her hips swinging as she moved. Her eyes were focused on me with interest.

She stopped next to me and smiled, showing white teeth underneath dark red lipstick. "May I help you with something, Mr. Morgan?" she asked, her eyes practically drinking me in.

I smiled big, ignoring the hair standing up on my arm. "Yes, I was wondering what you had on the food menu."

"Oh, of course," she said and leaned forward and way too close for comfort. I heard Gabe snicker while they slipped past the flight attendant. She didn't pay them any attention as she reached down below the little table that had my laptop on it. Her fingers squeezed my knee and I jumped in my seat as her smile widened.

A moment later her arm came back with the menu on it. I clenched my teeth through a fake smile and the next couple of minutes were spent going over a menu I had no interest in.

Suddenly, the loudspeaker went off and the flight attendant straightened with a frown on her face.

"Is this thing on?" Luke's familiar voice drawled through the loudspeaker.

"Yes, now let's fu, uh, sing, before someone stops us," Gabe replied.

A collective moan from my surrounding brothers comes out as they realize what's going on. Kota shook his head, his eyes still on his book but his mouth curled up in a smile.

"What the," the flight attendant said before moving towards the front of the airplane. I let her go because I didn't want her touching me anymore and I did what they wanted. I distracted her long enough.