Epilogue

**| Sang's POV |**

....Four months later...

We stood at the airport and I didn't know what to think. The last four months were a whirlwind of activity. And North held his promise of staying with me through it all.

I felt...lighter. I haven't felt this good in for so long, not since North when we were kids. But even then, it was overshadowed by our home life.

I smiled at North as Gabriel continued to boss everyone around about how to unload everything from the truck. I laughed as Nathan ignored him and Luke wrapped his arm around Gabriel's shoulder and then rubbed his head, making his hair a mess.

"Are you ready?" North asked me.

I nodded. I was ready.

The kids were safe and the families of all the gang members were being looked over, making sure everyone was safe and healthy. Those who needed it were being given counseling. More children were placed into new homes, but I could walk away now knowing they were safe and the Wahre Sachsen was no more.

I couldn't feel more thankful for a group of guys like I did right now. They went above and beyond.

I grabbed North's hand, having no intention of ever letting him go. He was mine just like how I was his. We were family the day we met each other and the years without each other didn't change that.

Granted, we were different, we changed growing up, but in a good way.

"Thank you," I said to him.

"For what?" he asked.

I didn't reply because there were too many things to be thankful for. I think the biggest one though was the new family he gave me. North brought me a family and I couldn't wait to start a new life with them, especially with how quickly I was growing to love them. Each of them had already managed to carve a little spot for themselves in my heart.

"Oy, hurry the fuck up! Stop standing around, doing nothing. I want to get home already," Gabriel called out, scowling at us.

I laughed and tugged North with me towards the plane, excited to discover my new home.

"Sang?" North asked and I realized he wanted an answer.

I grinned back at him. "Thank you for finding me."

He returned the grin as we climbed into the plane. My heart fluttered at his smile and I turned away to hide my flushed cheeks. When he let out a deep chuckle, I knew he caught me drooling over him.