Chapter 1

Ok guys its been a while. I decided to fix all my creepypasta part 1 so for the next one you can understand it better. So the next chapters will be different. Hope you can understand them and hope they arent too rushed. I will try to make the paragraphs longer. I may fix up a few parts for the last chapter.

~~Fixed/Edited~~

Y/n's pov

I was in my room getting dressed for school. I dreaded going to school. (Oh and i forgot to say that school starts tomorrow for me. So they may be a little rushed and alot of spelling errors, but i will fix them later) I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. I live alone cause my parents left me. I would really like to not talk about how they left me. I really just want to stay home and play on my laptop. Cause i actually have friends online. Let me introduce myself. I totally forgot about that. Hi im, Y/n L/n. I have h/c and e/c. Im bullied at school. Always have ever since my parents left. I made it to school and tried to avoid the POPULAR group. AKA the the Queen Sluts and King Fuck Boys. I was so close to getting into my classroom. About half a inch and i would have been in the class room. When i was yanked to the floor. I sigh.

"Just hit." I said. They chuckled. I then felt a pain in my arm. I then felt blood come out and something prick my skin. I looked down and saw that my cuts were opening up and there was a syringe in my arm. There was nothing in it anymore. Then i felt another prick in my other arm. I saw that there was another syringe in the other arm. I tried to use my other arm to take it out, but one of the fuck boys pushed down on one of my cuts.

"Stop fighting back." The one that took the syringe out of my arm.

"Like hell i would stop fighting back SLUT!" I yelled. I dont normally yell, but what they were trying to do pissed me off.

"Be quiet or you get the rest of it." The other boy said.

"Do it. I would be better off dead than deal with your shit everyday." I said looking down.

"You heard the girl give her the rest." The boy holding my arm said. 

"Got it Er-" It sounded like they were cut off. I couldnt look up because i was starting to fade into black.

Ok guys i know that this is short, but its longer than the original one. I hope this part is better. Bye!!