Chapter 2

~~Fixed/Edited~~

Lui's Pov (>:D Who is gonna save her)

I was just walking around the outside of the forest when i saw a school. I decided to go see what was happening at the school. I walked around the school when i heard yelling i couldnt understand what the people were saying. I looked from outside in the window and saw there was a girl with h/c. She looked familiar. She said something, but i couldnt understand them. I then saw that the pulled out a few syringes. They were gonna make her overdose. I was pissed they would do that. I dont even know the girl and im fixing to save her. They were about to stick the syringe in her arm again. They were fixing to say something when i broke through the glass. I grabbed the boy that had the syringes and the boy holding her arm. I started punching them and they got knocked out. I turned around and the girls were still there. One of them walked up to me.

"Your handsome. Why dont you come with me to the janitors closet and have some fun so that girl can di-" I cut her off by slamming her head into the lockers causing a dint to form on the lockers.

"Oh great your face mess the lockers up. Your gonna have to pay for that. Oh and do you think you got away with trying to kill her?" I asked The only girl that was still here and up nodded smirking.

"You get that?!" I yelled. I looked up at the camera.

"Forgot about the camera now." I said smirking i grabbed the girl and jumped out of the window and made my way to the woods again. Ill have to get ben to mess up some of the camera footage a little. I soon made it to the mansion. I walked in.

"Lui why do you have a h- Wait is that Y/n!?" Jeff yelled looking at me.

"Wait this is Y/n. That cant be. Y/n would never get bullied." I mumbled. Jeff sighed.

"You sure about that?" He asked me looking at Y/n. I nodded. I walked up to Ej's Room.

"EJ i need your help." I said as i walked into his room.

"What is it Lui?" He asked walking up to me.

"I need help healing her." I said as i placed her on the bed.

"Do you know what happened?" He asked me while looking at the girl.

"Not that much all i know is that some group of kids tried to make her overdose at school. She passed out. I dont really know if the stuff took effect yet." I said looking down.

"Well judging by the cuts on her arms and the bruised on her stomach shows that it has been happening alot." He said looking at me.

"Do you know he name?" He asked me.

"No not yet." I mumbled as i sat down.

"Oh and do you know how many they stuck her with?" He asked. Thats the question that i hated to answer.

"I think either 4 or 3." I said looking up at him.

"Ok She is just knocked out if thats how many she had all at once." (I dont know about this shit so im going with the flow of what my hands want to type.) Ok good she didnt overdose.

"But if she had another one stuck in then it would have been hell." He said as he put some IVs in her arm. I stood up and walked of the room. I then went downstairs. I saw Ben was playing on the Tv.

"So Lui i heard from Jeff that you brought a human here is that correct?" He asked still watching the tv.

"Yes." I said as i sat by him.

"Better not let slender find out." He said i chuckled.

"Tell me what kids?" Slender then up and appeared out of nowhere. Which caused me to jump and fall on top of Ben. (I dont ship it what so ever!!)

"What the fuck LUI!!!" Ben yelled pushing me off of him. I just chuckled.

"Im just gonna go see what you kids are hiding from me then." Slender said chuckling. I tried to stop him, but he just disappeared.

Next pov will be either yours, slenders, EJ, Ben, or jeff. Idk yet. I might just pull a name and go with that. I know that this chapter is alot bigger than the other chapter. Alot went down in this chapter i know. Oh and i dont really care if the overdose thing isnt right i tried. Hope you liked this chapter Bye!!!