Chapter 10

Sorry i havent updated all my stories are getting updated today and in a few days XD

Y/n pov

I slammed my door i was pissed. That Lui thought that he could tell me what to do. But me and Ben are gonna keep this thing going. I sigh walking out of my room i walked down the stairs and sat on the sofa.

"Ok so what now?" I asked as Ben moved from his switch to his Xbox one.

"We wait." He said as he played some randomass game. I just sigh again as slender calls all of us for dinner. I get up and walk to where my seat is. I sit down and wait for everyone else to sit Ben had sat in Lui's spot which was beside me. Cause we have to keep this going. Lui was going to sit by me but he saw Ben and Glared at him. Everyone came in and started to eat. I was first to finish when i was done i picked up my plate and walked to my room until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and saw it was Lui.

"What." I said as i bit my tongue so i dont yell.

"So u move on that easy?" He said looking sad. Heh i could careless if he is sad or not he fucking cheated on me with that slut.

"Of course i did. I moved on lets hope u do." I spat ripping my wrist away from his hand and walked to my room. I walked into my room and slam my door again. I layed on my bed until i saw Ben come out of my Tv. 

"My god tell me before u do that." I said holding my chest cause he fucking scared me.

"Sorry." He mumbled as he sat down on my bed making the bed tilt. 

"U ok?' I said as i held his cheek. Ok i may be starting to like Ben. I start to blush lightly.

"Yeah. Why are y blushing?" He said as he smiled.

"U-um. N-nothing." I said stuttering still blushing. He just chuckled.

"Its ok i get that from alot of people." He chuckled again making me blush again

Ok guys that is all for this chapter i know its a little bit longer. I hope u like this chapter. With that being said Bye!!