Chapter 4

Ok this chapter will be with slender and Y/n about what they talked about.

Y/n's pov

Slender grabbed my hand and teleported me somewhere. It felt weird to teleport. We appeared in a office like room. I went and sat down in the chair that was infront of a desk. Slender sat in the chair behind the desk.

"What did you want to talk about child?" He asked me. I sighed.

"I know that Jeff, and Lui will want me to stay, but i wont be able to stay. So i wanted to ask you if you could keep them from finding me. I dont want to drag them into my problems." I said looking at him.

"Is that all?" He asked looking so dull.

"No. Do you know anyone by the Name Zaglo?" i asked. Right as i said that name he froze.

"How do you know that name?" He asked looking at me.

"He was my dad. He left me taking my mother with him." I mumbled looking down.

"Ok then. Why are you asking me then. I wouldnt know him." he said. I sighed.

"Well could you atleast make sure they dont find me? I dont want to be near Lui." I said sighing.

"Why are you only talkative with Jeff?" He asked. My breath hitched.

"OK well get ready for a life story then." I mumbled sighing.

"When i was 10 my mom and dad left me. That was before i knew Jeff and Lui. About 2 Years later after living on my own by robing houses for food and money. I made it to Jeff and Lui's house. (I forgot what time they moved on the street.) It was dark and i was about to walk into the house when i heard some yelling. I think it was Jeff and Lui's parents arguing.."

~~FlashBack~~ (Im making these parts up as i go.)

I was right by the window when i heard yells. I sighed.

"Guess this house isnt that good." I mumbled jumping off of the window. I fell on someone. I quickly stood up.

"Seems like i fell for you." I said chuckling at how i said it.

"Seems so. Why were you on one of my house's windows?" The boy asked. 

"Im not ready to tell. By the way im Y/n and you are?" I asked cause this would be the first actual friend i had.

"Im Jeffery, but i go by Jeff." The boy said smiling.

"You sure do love to smile. I wish i could smile as much as you." I mumbled.

"Jeff where are you!!" This female voice said. I then heard foot steps coming towards us. I quickly hid behind Jeff.

"Im over here mom!!" Jeff yelled. I then heard the footsteps stop.

"Ok Jeff. Who is that friend behind you?" The woman asked.

"This is Y/n i met her just now. She seems really sweet." Jeff said. I blushed a little probably because he said i was sweet. No i am different from sweet. I stepped from behind Jeff.

"H-hi." I said. The woman gasped.

"Oh sweety we need to get you a bath running. You have bruises and dirt all over you." She said. She grabbed my hand, but i gasped in pain. I jerked my hand back.

"There is no need. I think my parents are calling me. I should go." I said running from them and going down the street and took a left to a random house i ran into the woods and sighed.

"I cant make friends cause they will leave me just like they did." I walked around the woods looking for a cabin by a lake. I found it quickly. i ran into the cabin. I took my clothes off and went into the lake to clean off cause there was no water connecting to the cabin. so i washed off cleaned my clothes in the water and dried it. Once the clothes was dried i got dressed.