Chapter 7

Y/n Pov

I was out of my room when i had ran into Jane Great did i forget to say that after that little thing that happened me and Jane havent talked. I dont Want to be near her. I dont even want to live in the same house as her but i have too. To make Lui and Slender promise not to tell any one that we are dating. 

"Oh look the bitch finally came out and came to me." Jane said in a bitchy tone

"I wouldnt be talking about being a bitch cause im far from one. But u hit the bitch far into the word. So i would stop trying to be a slut and tell people if there a bitch. Cause i know you just want to get laid by every boy in this house." I said emotionless.

 "Bitch just leave me the fuck alone." Jane told her

"I would if u would stop acting like a queen bitch of the world. Because may i say there are far better bitches that or nice." I said walking into the kitchen. Leaving Jane there Gaping. She walked to a seat and waited for slendy to make the food. He soon comes out with the food and gives it to each of us. I get my food and start eating it. I was the first one done.

"I'll be in the woods. Call me if something happens." I told them. I walked into the forest and went to the lake i have known forever. I freeze the water and i see how it looked frozen.  It had looked beautiful. I then put fire on it and it looked better with fire on it. I made it so that the ice wouldnt melt.

Ok guys that is it for this chapter. I know its been a while since i updated it and im planning on updating most of my books today. But the books shouldnt be on hold anymore. That is all.

Stay COOL

Hannah/ Dark_Moon_Angel