Chapter 3

Ok this chapter was already done then my laptop shut down. So now i am pissed that it didnt save. So i have to rewrite it from memory.

Fixed/Edited

Ej's pov

I just put a IV in the girls arm. I was about to see how she was doing when slender appeared in my room. Lui running in my room.

"Lui why is there a human girl in here?!" Slender yelled. Oh crap i thought Lui had asked Slender.

"She was about to get killed i wanted to save her." He mumbled looking down.

"Lui you are a killer not a hero!" Slender yelled. Jeff then walked into the room. 

"Can you all shut up?" We heard a voice. I turned around and saw a girl she had a smile on her face. It looked like she was happy, but we could see through it.

"Y/n your alive!!" Jeff yelled. So thats the girls name.

"Hey Jeff." She said smiling holding her arms out. Jeff went running towards her. Right as he got to her he pulled his knife out and went to stab her. She smirked and knocked the Knife out of his hand and hugged him.

"You really do still do the same thing as usual." Y/n said.

"Yep. You were the one that told me its best to do it that way." Jeff said he pulled away.

"Y-y/n is t-that really Y-you?" Lui asked. Y/n's went to Lui and her smile faltered. 

"Why is HE here?" She asked Jeff.

"He saved you." Jeff mumbled. As he was talking to her i was just thinking how did she wake up that early. 

"Heh he didnt save me." She mumbled. Looking down.

"But if Jeff says so i'll believe him." She said looking up.

"Why were you about to get killed." Lui asked. Y/n completely ignored him.

"So who are you guys and where am i?" She asked looking around.

"You in the slender mansion. We are all creepypasta's. There are: Me Aka Jeff the killer, Slender Aka the Leader, Homicidal Lui, Ticci Toby Aka the Waffle Lover he has a mask that covers his mouth and he has 2 hatchets, Masky and Hoodie they like cheescake them three are slenders proxies, Masky has a mask, hoodie has a hood with a red smile then there is jason the toymaker he makes toys out of humans, Eyeless Jack Aka the doctor who likes kidneys he has the blue mask right behind you, Clockwork she has a clock in her eye, Bloody Painter who likes to paint with blood his real name is helen, Ben Drowned he can glitch into games or anything that has a wire into it, Laughing Jack he is a black and white clown, smile dog who is my dog that i found he has a smile like mine, Smiley cat he is just like smile dog besides him being my dog and he is a cat, lastly there is Jane. Who i assume you know alot about and hate the most." Jeff said looking down. Y/n Nodded. (Ill tell you at the end what you and Jeff's relationship is.)

"Ok so Your slender?" She said pointing to Slender. He just nodded.

"And your Ej?" She asked looking at me. I smiled.

"That is true." I said looking at her.

"Slender can i talk to you for a moment?" She asked looking at slender. He sighed, but walked to her and grabbed her hand and teleported to i assume his office.

"Jeff can i talk to you?" I asked as i looked at him.

"Sure. If its about what i think it is. Lui shouldnt be in here for that conversation." He said glaring at lui. I see why Jeff doesnt like Lui.

"I have right to be here and listen!!" Lui yelled.

"You have No right to be here after what you did to her!" Jeff yelled. Jeff rarely yelled at Lui. I think Lui realized that Jeff wasnt gonna let him hear. So he walked out of the room.

"Ok so ask away." Jeff said looking down.

"What was Y/n and Lui's relationship?" I asked as i looked up.

"They were boyfriend and Girlfriend, but something happened." He said looking up a little.

"Ok then why are you the only one that she talks to alot?" I asked.

"That is something that i cant talk about without her permission. That is probably why she is with slender right now." 

"Why does she hate Jane?" I asked this was starting to connect a little.

"Something happened with her." He mumbled.

"What caused them to stop dating?" I asked. That was a question that needed to be ask.

"I cant tell you, but i can give you hints: Lui and Jane, Y/n saw, ruined her, hated both." He said. Ok now i can piece them together.

"Oh she was them eating together." I said smiling that had to be it.

"No." Was all he has said. He looked up and he had a frown on his face. Even though he had a smile forever. He was frowning. Which caused some of the fake smile to bleed. Thats when i realized it was bad.

"She saw them at a park together?" I asked i was totally at a lose.

"Ill give another hint: Her house, Bed, Found them." He said. Thats when it went together.

"Dont say it outloud are i will punch you." Jeff said looking at me. I sighed. 

"Last question. Why does she have cuts and why does she have bruises on her?" I asked. Jeff was about to answer when Ben came in through the Tv.

"Aww the girl isnt in here." Ben said looking sad. I just chuckled.

"She is with Slender." I said.

"Thanks Ej." He said jumping back into the tv.

"Ok Last last question, how did she wake up so quickly?" I asked as i looked down.

"That is really hard to explain. I wont tell you until y/n says she is ready to talk about it." He said. Wow Jeff is being really kind. Im gonna have to remember that. Right as Jeff was at the door Slender and Y/n were back. That caught Jeff off guard and caused him to scream like a little girl. Me and Y/n started laughing. Y/n walked to me.

"Thank you Ej." She said smiling.

"I would love to stay, but i have school tomorrow i missed enough already. So i have to leave. BYE!!!" She yelled jumping out of the window. I was the only one that ran to the window and saw that she was running into the woods.

"Slender isnt she gonna get lost!?" I yelled as i turned to them.

"She wont." Slender said smiling. It looked like he was smiling. He never smiled. Y/n must have told him something.

Ok guys that is all for this chapter. I did have to come up with some new parts because i had lost this part, but i got most of the stuff that was in here already down. So the winning Pov was Ej. The next pov will be split it will be Y/n's Pov and Slenders Pov it will show what they talked about and how they felt. Then the last povs will be Jeff and Ben. I know that this is gonna be a ben x Reader. It will be. I just need to add some better parts to it. Oh and Jeff and Y/n's relationship was gonna get told at the end, but i decided im gonna put it in the next chapter. this took about 2 days to make mostly because school just started and im now sick. I feel like everytime school starts i get sick. Well thats all. Hope you liked this chapter BYE!!!