chapter 6

Y/n POV
We had started to walk to Jane's room. When we get there we started to hear noises. It was mostly moans. Omg is she really. Can they be any louder. (I'm doing it but in this book I can't ship it :() We had then heard Jane moan out Jeff's name. Oh is she really getting it on with him well I cant allow this to happen. I slam open the door and I see both of them nude on her bed. They dont even see us there. I cover lui's eyes because well I used to do that. I uncover his eyes and we say at the same time. "What the HELL is going on in HERE!?!?!?" You can tell how angry we are because we are friends. But I dont think us being friends will be the best.   When they see us yell. They hurry up and get dressed. I see Jane with a straight Face and Jeff with a smirk because or his "Beautiful" Face. "I thought better of you Jane." I had told her. She then said "What are you doing here!?!?" "Oh. About that. I would like to answer that question when u are fully clothed." When I say that they get dressed. When they are fully clothed all the cps are around the room. "I want u to answer my question First cause I asked I FIRST." I had said. She started to answer "Well its just as u saw. I don't need say." "Oh so is fucking your enemy what u we're Doing."She seemed Shocked that I raised my voice. "To answer your question. I will be living here for a while." "What I didnt know that." "Of course you didnt you idiot." "Was that word idiot just for play? Y/n was it." "No because you are an idiot I never thought I would say this to ur face but your too much of a bitch. You act like of I want to kill Jeff and make him pay for killing my family. But next thing you know they're in a bad making love. That they aren't supposed to do. I thought you were better than that Jane." "What did I ever do to u Y/n?!?!" "Being born Jane. You think I didn't realize you had a thing for Jeff. Well I did. And I wanted u to tell me. But it seemed like you would want to be a stubborn bitch and act like nothing is happening. Well these idiots may have not noticed or Jeff but I see that ur stomach is getting bigger by the day. Did Jeff not use protection for one of the days u did it? But I don't really Care about u or them or anything I only care about Lui and the people that actually Care about me. But Jane I can't be friends with someone that is a bitch and lies." I walk out the room with lui. I just realized that my dad a cp had fell in love with and angel my mom. But my dad was more power full and I had more of his blood.

I make water and fire appear in my hands when I walk out. I throw both of them in the air and it makes a mixture of angel and demon picture appear. "Jane dont push ur luck with me and more I'm done with u. And take a good look of that girl in the picture and it defiantly ain't u." I walk into the hall and wait for slendy to show me where my room is. He comes out of the crowd and shows me my room. He also put My room right by Lui's room because he is the only one that knows about us being a thing.

Ok guys that is all for this chapter. It was a lot longer and had more curse words in it. But that had made it more dramatict. that is all bye guys.

Stay COOL

Hannah/Dark_Moon_Angel