Retrograde

Luminous sun rays display make a dynamic impression against the virgin white papers. Blank pages because the twenty year old does not know how to begin his last assignment for his literature class.

Instead of a final exam, there is a written response that discusses the student's point of view whether sacrifice is a form of romance or tragedy. In this case, he needs a story to build upon, but has no experience of love or depression whatsoever.

The lack of creativity is only being transitioning to the thought of a nice break right now. Perhaps a smoke or a small snack can be convenient.

Before the negligent student can act upon his next few actions, an abrupt scream and banging hinders him. "Help me, please!" The tone is full of worry and anxiousness.

Without a doubt, he hastily scampers to the gate at the side of his tiny home, only to see a familiar face, while appearance disheveled with a pleading expression, "Can I come in please! I'll explain everything! Just please!"

"I never thought I'd see you again." The home owner who was once irritated with the ruckus on his property is now more than relieved to see him again.

Just observing the runner's chest heaving from the fear of whatever he was running from, the glint in his eyes because of the tears. It's so vulnerable. Almost makes him feel like, for once, someone needs him.

"Do I know you?"

"I'm Zayn."

012017

Welcome to my (I think first) Zarry book. I always make plans for Larry books and they end up including Zayn. So this one is strictly, all committed to Zayn+Harry.

Now, this isn't a book that I'm going to give up on, like my other stuff I've started then unpublished. (I actually made a one shots book, on private for now, so if you want to read those.) This book will be continuous.

I have plans a plenty because I love the thought of Zayn and Harry. I already know this will be one lovely thing to write.

Minor Regards 
• Retrograde amnesia will be explained later in the book.
• Mostly Zayn in third person, though some chapters will be Harry. But besides that, Harry's parts are usually in dialogue.
• Harry's past can be confusing but totally makes sense, I'll try to be as detailed and notable as possible for your best experience of the book and storyline!

Created
January 20, 2017 12:32 pm
Published
January 21, 2017 12:56 am
Completed
X