II. Accompany Me

"What the fuck did I tell you?" Zayn snarls at the boy beneath him. His thin lips trailing along Zayn's neck, something he does not like. "This is a quick fix. No fucking bite marks. Lay off."

Zayn pinches the jaw of his one night stand─ well actually, the history between them is that they've met in first year college over peer editing and apparently Zayn's way with words astonished his partner enough to sleep with him.

Now the two keep coming back to one another, realizing they both don't do the whole dating thing too much. Relish on the sex, ignore the kisses that might cause intimacy. It's basically their vow to one another.

Zayn needs to assure his partner, and that he will obey with a firm response, "Got it, Louis." His fingertips still tight in the crest of Louis' hollow cheeks, waiting for a response.

"I understand." Louis trails his hands from Zayn's hair, down to his chest as Zayn notices the eagerness in Louis. He watches the hasty boy fumble with his own belt buckle.

Before Zayn can allow Louis to properly undress him, he hears an echoing sound that travels from through the closed windows. The thick knocking sound discreetly resembles to the hurriedness prior days ago.

"Ugh, hold on." Zayn groans, adjusting his jeans and putting a shirt over his head. He hears Louis whining behind him, "You can't just ignore it?" Just as Louis words stir, Zayn smirks to himself, he ignores Louis.

Zayn tromps down the stairs, already flaccid because of the wet, sloppy kisses by the horny bitch in his bedroom.

With a shaky hand through his hair, he peeks out the window, and like expected, he spots the curly haired attraction with his arms around his torso, nodding his head from side to side.

Despite the company he has, it doesn't take him to long to exit the front door, meeting Harry on the grass in which they stand above. "Hi, what are'yeh doing here?"

"Oh! I'm so knackered! Just came from the recreation community center. And your house was near, wanted to say hello!" Zayn finds it absolutely enthralling, though how could Harry possibly already think they're close enough to just visit whenever he wants?

"Um, alright. Come in." Zayn nudges Harry's elbow with his own, gesturing the pathway into his home. Zayn offers a position to sit right across him which Harry does, "So, the community center?"

"Well, it helps with um, this encounter I've had in the past. I'm pretty proud of─"

There's a stomping sound trailing from the stairway that causes Zayn to tense and Harry halts his speech. When the two flicker their eyes to the rails, Louis appears with his arms crossed and a grumpy expression. "Alright, okay. Whatever, later."

With a fake, cheerful tone, Zayn stifles out, "Uh, see you in class, Lou!" The second Louis waves off with attitude, Zayn parts his lips with a gasp, feeling truly sheepish of that dense interruption.

"Forgot about him like you forgot your homework outside the other day!" Harry chuckles, a hand flying onto Zayn's lap as he swats it jokingly. "Can't believe I chased after all those papers and you didn't tell me it was all blank! What a waste of my energy."

Zayn makes out a breathless snicker thinking about the memory before responding, "Sorry, you were saying?"

"I'm actually a co-founder of this one club, not a party club but literally a little ole' get-together. It's for singles. Like, you know, erm, the company without commitment." Harry says with a stride of proudness, "See like, I don't want a boyfriend but I want to have people who I can fall on. I don't have much friends so, this club, they're a very supportive group."