Chapter 4 . The Truth...

Harry's P.O.V : 

I was annoyed at Louis right now. He needed to stop moping and get over it. I wanted my friend back. The happy, random...slightly...nope. Very insane Louis. No matter how hard I tried to get him to stop thinking about Eleanor it was just no use, everytime me or one of the others tried to talk to him he would just snap at us and he was starting to piss me off. It was only a matter of time before the others gave up on him as well. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello," I said.

"Harry, where are you? I know Louis being annoying lately, come and stay with me, Liam and Niall for a while...one of us will go and stay with him, probably Liam. You need a break come back."

"I need some time to think Zayn."

"What about?"

"There's just a lot of things going through my head right now and I just need it to disappear, I'm taking a walk I should be back at my own appartment tonight...depending on how I feel."

"I know there's something troubling you Haz, I just want you to know that I'm here. We all are. You can talk to us whenever you want. That's what friends are for, right?"

"Thanks Zayn, but I want some alone time. You wouldn't understand, you've never been through this."

"How do you know?"

"I just do. I know that you're not like me. I know you don't let things get to you as much as I let things get to me. You're so chilled."

"Come back, talk to me. I'll try to understand the best I can, I'll try to help. I know Louis not being himself is affecting you and it's not fair that we've left you to look after him alone. We realize that now and I know he's being a complete idiot right now as well, it can't have been nice for you. Please Harry, I'll send Niall out and you can talk to me, just come back so we know you're safe."

Is he really that worried about me? Do I really look that stressed out that he wants me to go back so he knows I'm safe? He's never bothered before. Maybe he thought I would do something stupid like run away or something.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll be there in ten." I ended the call and shoved my phone in my pocket along with my hands and walked back to the block of flats, slouching. Paparazzi were taking the odd picture but I wasn't in the mood to smile or make a funny face at them today...no doubt they'd make up a story about me because I'm not happy.

When I arrived at the block of flats I decided to take the stairs, it would give me more time to think about what I was going to say to Zayn. Maybe I'd be able to make something up and he'll believe it. Would he believe a lie? He knows me too well. I knocked lightly on the door and was soon met by Zayn looking at me with an apoligetic look. Why was he looking at me like that?

"Come on in," he said stepping away from the door.

I nodded and stepped into his flat and wandered over to the sofa, I slumped down and turned on the TV, kicking off my shoes I put my feet on the coffee table. I didn't even know what was on the TV, I could only hear distant voices I was too lost in my thoughts. 

"Harry, talk to me," I heard Zayn say as he flopped onto the sofa next to me making me snap out of my thoughts. I hadn't realised that he had turned off the TV. 

"There's nothing to say," I mumbled.

"There is something obviously troubling you, Haz. Your expression is blank, unreadible, you're usual hyper self isn't here anymore. I haven't seen you smile a real smile in what seems like forever. You know you can trust me, right?"