Chapter 21 ~ Breakdown

Louis' P.O.V :

"...2, 1," Nick said then pressed one of the buttons to play the introduction to Radio 1. 

"This is Radio 1 with Nick Grimshaw and - One Direction," the voice said. 

"I'm Nick Grimshaw and I am here with One Direction - so boys I'm sure everyone's dying to know what you've been up to lately," Nick said.

"We've been enjoying making the new album and planning a new tour," Liam replied.

"You seem pretty busy, do you guys ever get a day off?"

"Yea - we do. Y'know we see our families whenever we can but most of the time on our days off we just chill - have a lie in and play video games. When we get weeks off that's when we go and see our families and go on holiday because we have more time with them, and they're always welcome to come and stay at our house whenever they want to," Zayn said. 

"Okay - so Louis we're going to direct all the attention on to you now because everyone wants to know - why were you rushed to hospital?"

Great. Time to lie. 

"I was walking and had a glass in my hand - I tripped over something on the landing and ended up falling cutting my hand open in the process, I was bleeding heavily so Harry rushed me to the hospital - I was back out in hours," I replied.

"So how do you explain the tweets you sent to your family and to the boys telling them you're sorry?"

"I just wanted to see their reaction to them. I realize now it was a bad idea," I lied. 

"But why would you do that?"

"Just a spur of the moment thing. I was bored."

"It was a stupid thing to do - I bet they were all worried sick."

"I know it was stupid - I've apologized and got a telling off from management - everything's sorted now."

"Good - we're going to get some callers now - is that okay with you?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, our first caller is a girl called Evie and she has a question for Harry," Nick said.

"Hello," Evie said.

"Hello, you're through to One Direction on Radio 1 - it says here you have a question for Harry, is that right?"

"Yea. Well it's for Harry and Louis."

"Okay, what's your question?"

"Why was it Harry that was at the hospital with Louis and not Eleanor?"

Oh wonderful. 

"Eleanor and I are no longer a couple. We broke up a few months ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Evie said.

"It's fine, Evie. You didn't know."

Nobody knew.

"I was at the hospital because I was the only one in the house at the time because Liam, Zayn and Niall had gone out. I probably would've been there anyway - he's my best-friend."

"Why did you and Eleanor break up, Louis?"

"It was a mutual agreement - I was always away and it wasn't working out properly, that's all."

"Okay."

"Thank you for your call, Evie," Nick said.

"Bye Evie," we all said at the same time before Nick cut her off.