Chapter 10 . Do what you want!

Harry's P.O.V :

I liked how Niall was comforting me, he didn't say anything just let me cry as he hugged me. He asked me if I wanted to talk about it but I didn't and asked him to leave, but he didn't leave...he stayed. Everyone knows if someone's upset and crying all they want is for someone to hug them and not say a word and that's exactly what Niall was doing. If it was one of the others they would force me to talk about it. That's what I like about Niall, he gives people time. He knows that they will talk when they want to. I love that about Niall.

He kissed my head and held me tighter, that made me cry more. Something Louis did and it made me think of when Louis punched me, the anger in his face when he done it. The fact that we were having a screaming match before he done it and I'd brought Eleanor into the situation despite how much I know Louis still loves Eleanor. Why was I so stupid? Why didn't I accept the fact that Louis doesn't love me back? 

I felt Niall release his grip, I didn't notice I had stopped crying. He looked at me and then turned to leave. Without knowing what I was doing I grabbed Niall and spun he around pressing my lips to his, he froze before kissing me back. My hands were on his waist and his soon made his way to my neck pulling us closer together. I didn't know why I was doing it, all I know is...I liked the feel of Nialls lips on mine, they were soft, passionate. It felt right. I heard footsteps from outside running and then shouting downstairs. I was too lost in the kiss to care what was going on. There was the slam of a door and that's what made us stop, turning towards the door we were faced with Liam who simply shook his head  in dissappointment and left closing the door behind him.

I hit myself over the head before sitting on my bed staring at the wall, Niall took that as his que to leave and left without saying a word.

Louis' P.O.V : 

How could Harry do this? He love's me not Niall. He knows that somewhere deep down I love him too, I know he knows, why else would I kiss him? Liam has a point maybe it was just one kiss that meant nothing too him. I should've known, Harry's a player...why didn't I see that? He'll tell someone he loves them, make them fall in love with him...then drop them and move on to someone else. 

I just sit here in my room, moping. Liam left a while ago after I had stopped crying and said I wanted to be left alone to think. I heard Niall leave Harry's room and go into his own, obviously too ashamed to face the others ecause he knew how Harry felt about me and knew he shouldn't have kissed Harry, took advantage of him when he was upset. Harry hadn't moved out of his room, probably embarrassed that he'd been caught kissing someone else despite him loving me.

"Boobear." 

My eyes shot to the door where I saw a head of brown curls peeping around the door. I chose to ignore him and focused my attention on the wall opposite me.

"Boo," Harry said again.

"Don't call me that, Harry!" I spat back.

"I'm sorry, B - Lou. Please forgive me."

"Forgive you for what Harry? What is there to forgive you for?"

"Kissing Niall."

"Harry, I couldn't give a shit. Do what you want!"

"You seem mad."

"Me? Mad? No Harry I'm fine! You just tell me you love me, we get into an argument. I hit you, I come to apologize and I find you kissing Niall. You have no idea how that feels."

"Yes I do! I thought you loved me remember because you kissed me back and then you tell me you regret it. I do know how it feels," Harry said raising his tone slightly.

I do love you Harry, deep down I do. I want you to be my Hazza. 

"I kissed you, big deal. It was a spur of the moment thing. Telling someone you love them isn't a spur of the moment thing Harry. Not when you confessed to me everything about liking me on X-Factor. You've kept it from me for that long, that makes me feel like shit. It makes me feel like you couldn't trust me," I said getting up and walking over to the window, looking out I saw paparazzi waiting for us to emerge.

"I do trust you, Lou," he said walking towards me and placing a hand on my shoulder which I shrugged off.

"Whatever Harry. If you trusted me, you would've told me you were gay. You would've told me and not Zayn."

"I didn't know how to."

"Just leave Harry! I don't want to have another argument. You go and be happy with Niall. Make Niall your bestfriend, I don't care anymore. You seem to tell the others more than you tell me anyway. Get out!" I said raising my tone a little.

"Harry, I think you should leave," Liam said from the door way.

Harry didn't protest, he left quietly and into his room, I heard him slam the door shut.

"You okay Lou?" Liam asked.

"Yea, everything's fine," I said sarcastically.

"If you need to talk, I'm here."

I nodded and he shut the door. Leaving me staring out of the window. 

A/N : Finally managed to write a chapter. Tell me what you think. I think it's crap but hey, you decide. xx