Chapter 14 . I have some explaining to do

Zayn's P.O.V :

Liam, Niall and I had left Harry and Louis in their flat and headed back to mine. Liam and Niall sat down on one of my sofa's while I sat on the other and got my laptop out. I logged onto twitter and scrolled through my mentions, alot of them were asking me and the boys what Louis meant by his tweets. I clicked on to his twitter and looked at the messages he had posted.

- I can't take this! It has to end! 

- @ Harry_Styles I'm sorry! This seems like the only way.

- @ Real_Liam_Payne Don't be mad. I'm sorry!

- @ NiallOfficial I'm sorry, I hope you and Harry are happy.

- @ zaynmalik I'm sorry but I need you to be strong.

- I love you. I'm sorry! xx 

Why does he need me to be strong? I know I may seem to be the relaxed type of person but right now I was far from relaxed. The tweet that got to me most was the one about it having to end. What has to end? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Liam saying my name. 

"Zayn, Zayn. What's up?."

"Oh er...."

"We've been saying your name for the past five minutes." Niall said. 

"I think you should check your mentions." I told them. They both gave me a puzzled look then got their phones out, I watched as their facial expressions changed from puzzled to scared, then Liam's changed to anger. 

"What the hell does he mean this has to end?" Liam shouted.

"My thoughts exactly." I said. 

"I'm going to phone him and find out, management is going to go ape shit with these posts." Liam said while pacing back and forth. He took his phone out of his pocket and held it to his ear, his expression changing as the phone rang, he bit down on his lip and narrowed his eyes. 

Louis' P.O.V : 

My thumb hesitated over the answer button on my phone. What was Liam going to say? I was sure he was going to be mad. How could I tell him? How could I tell anyone? I was stupid I know, but it felt like the only way to get rid of the pain. 

"You're going to have to face him when we get home, you may as well answer it," Harry mumbled.

I pressed the answer button and held it to my ear.

"Louis, what the hell is going on? Where are you? Where's Harry? What's with the tweets? You do realize management are going to kick off about this, don't you? What have you done?" Liam yelled down the phone.

"Liam, calm down, please."

"Calm down? Calm down? Those tweets what were they about? Saying sorry to everyone and telling Zayn to be strong, saying to Niall that you hope he's happy with Harry and I don't even want to go there with the first one. Seriously what -," Liam was saying until Harry grabbed the phone off me and held it to his ear.

"Liam, please calm down. Me and Louis will explain it all later - ignore the tweets. We'll be home soon, don't be too angry with Louis though, we will explain everything," Harry said before ending the call and passing my phone back to me. "Yea, we might want to wait an hour or two until we show up," he muttered. 

I stared down at my bandaged wrist and ran my fingers over it, wincing at the pain that pulsed from it. "Harry, I'm sorry."

"What for boo?" he asked looking down at me.