Chapter 18 .

Louis' P.O.V :

I awoke with someone tracing lines on my arm causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. The sun was bright outside the window despite the curtains being drawn it was still blinding me.

"Morning sleepy head," a voice said. I would know that voice anywhere. Looking up I saw Harry staring down at me. His eyes sparkling in the sunlight. The corners of his mouth turned up into a small smile, his dimples showing slightly. 

I wish I could kiss him. Woah, what? Did I just say that? Bad Louis. He's your bestfriend, that is all.

"Morning," I said sititng up.

"Feeling better?"

"What?"

"Last night -  you let all of your emotions out, you were crying, punching things - everything. Then you finally calmed down and came to bed and you were out in seconds. Then you had a nightmare. Are you feeling better?"

"That would explain why my eyes are sore - from all the crying. Other than that I feel fine - I guess."

"You guess?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm fine, Harry," I said looking into his eyes reassuring him.

I couldn't help myself I found myself leaning in. I could feel his breath fanning my face the closer I leaned in. My lips brushed his but he didn't respond. I kissed him again urging him to kiss me back, he hesitated at first but then kissed back wrapping both of his arms around me. 

"Rise and shi-t - sorry. Er - oops..." Liam shouted swinging the door open

I pulled away from Harry smirking before looking at Liam looking red-faced in the doorway.

"Sorry I interupted," he blushed.

I let out a laugh. "It's fine, isn't it Harry?" I turned to Harry and if looks could kill  - Liam would be dead. "Harry," I said hitting him in the leg.

"What? Yea - yea, it's fine Liam," Harry said smiling. "What do you want?"

"It's 1pm - I think it's time you two got out of bed."

"You really want us to continue this downstairs?"

"Who said we're continuing, Styles?" I asked smirking at him.

"I said."

"Just get out of bed. Simon's probably going to come over to check on Louis," he said walking out of the door.

Oh yey - being checked on. Just what I wanted.

"Well that was an awkward turtle moment," I said.

**

We all sat in the living room playing on Mario Kart on the Wii - what else do you do on a day off? I mean I don't exactly want to go out of the house. I knew the boys were trying to distarct me from everything that's happened - they wouldn't let me watch TV, they wouldn't let me use the computer and they wouldn't let me read the newspaper. When I used my phone one of them was constantly watching over my shoulder to see what I was doing. I know they were just looking out for me but it was kinda annoying at the same time. 

"Argh, who just squished me?" Niall screamed.

"Sorry Nialler," Liam laughed. 

"Lou, you're loosing," Zayn said.

"Ah well - it's just a game," I replied.

They all glanced at me shocked. I'm usually really competitive but today I wasn't. The door bell ringing made us all jump.

"I'll get it," Harry said standing up and walking out the door. 

We continued with our game although I wasn't concentrating I could hear Harry talking.

"I really don't think you should be here," he said. "He doesn't want to see you." "Do you realize what you done to him? What he went through?" "You're not welcome here."

"Whatever Harry," a female voice said. I heard heels clicking along the hall floor. "Louis," she screamed running over to me.

Eleanor.

A/N : Again sorry it's taken so long to update. I didn't know what to write. This chapter is terrible but tell me what you think. What does Eleanor want? Comment, vote, fan. Also this might be the last chapter updated for about a month because I'm going on holiday on Friday so yea...M xx