Chapter 7. Am I falling for my bestfriend?

Mystery person's P.O.V :

I can't believe what I just heard, Harry kissed Lou. Why would he do that? He's a ladies man, always chasing after women, and Louis said that he was confused about the kiss. What does he mean he is confused? As far as I know Lou has always liked girls. I know how affectionate Lou and Haz can be towards each other but that's just for fun, isn't it? Louis isn't the only one who is confused now because I am, I wonder if Louis and Zayn saw me when I left. 

I had to get out of there before I heard anything else, I was shocked to say the least. I don't know if I'll be able to keep this to my self but it's not something that every one can find out because if they do anything could happen to these boys, not just Louis and Harry but the whole band. I care about the boys to much to jeopardise their career. What am I going to do? 

Louis' P.O.V : 

We sat in Nando's, I couldn't concentrate on the conversations that were going on around the table. I was too worried about Harry. What had I done? He's hurt because of me. He just sat there, across from me staring down at his food. Not eating it, just moving it around the plate with his fork. His expression was sad, too sad for Harry. He was the usually chirpy one, always smiling but tonight, he wasn't himself at all...and I couldn't help but think that I've caused him to be like this.

"You okay, Haz?" Liam asked.

"Yea, yea I'm - fine," he said hesitantly. "You?"

"I'm good, are you sure you're okay though? You've barely touched your food."

"I just feel a bit sick, that's all. I'll be back soon," Harry said getting up from the table and walking towards the gents.

I took this as my chance to get him alone. "Excuse me," I said to Zayn, Niall and Liam before getting up and following Harry into the toilets.

He was just stood there, leaning on one of the sinks, staring at himself in the mirror. His hands clenched until his knuckles were white. I'd never seen this side of him before ... ever! His eyes glanced towards me then back to his own reflection, staring at it, his eyes were dark - angry? I walked towards him ad stood behind him.

"Haz," I said, my voice was almost a whisper. I didn't know why but it was. "What's wrong? I thought you were happy now that we got everything cleared up."

He shrugged. "I just -  I don't -  I mean - I'm messed up."

"No, you're not."

"I am, I don't know what's happening, I just suddenly can't control my emotions anymore."

"You're just confused," I said turning him around and holding his shoulders.

"How can I be confused?"

"About what happened before when you kissed me."

"No, I'm not confused about that. I've been wanting to do that for a long time...since I met you infact. That was a relief when I actually done it. I just don't know what's wrong with me."

"There's nothing wrong with you Haz. You just don't know what's going on right now. Maybe you're afraid."

"I'm not afraid. Why would I be afraid?"

"Because you think everyone's going to find out about what happened and judge you. I'll tell you a secret, if everyone does find out, I'll be with you every step of the way, okay?"

"No! I can't drag you into this Lou! If everyone finds out it's my fault. It was me that kissed you, not the other way around."

"You're not going through this alone," I found my self subconsiously playing with the curls on the back off Harry's neck, looking into his eyes, there is an emotion there and I'm not sure what it is and I don't think he knows either. 

I continued to play with the curls on his neck and stroke his arm trying to comfort him, then something weird happened. Something I never thought would. I found myself moving towards him whilst pulling him towards me gently, my lips parted and they suddenly came crashing down on Harrys. He hesitated at first but then kissed me back. I didn't know why I had done it, I just knew that I liked the way Harry's lips felt against mine, they were perfect. Not like any other kiss I've ever had. No. This was different. Very different. And not just because I was kissing a boy. It was the way it felt...passionate. It wasn't urgent. I just liked it and it gave me butterflies... 

I pulled away breathless, Harrywas looking down then met my gaze, the darkness in his eyes were gone, he looked happier than before. I smiled at him taking in his features...his eyes, lips, jaw line, his curls...everything. Harry was perfect. Wait what?

Am I falling for my bestfriend?

A/N : As requested...a kissing scene which Louis started. What do you think's going to happen? Was it good or bad? Comment, vote, fan if you want. Do whatever. Does Louis love Harry or was it a one time thing? What do you think? Who is the mystery person that over heard Louis and Zayn's conversation? Hope you enjoyed :D xx

P.S. Sorry it's short! :D xx