Chapter 24

*2 days ago*

''Are you sure about this, Lou?'' The curly haired boy asked as he straddled Louis hips.

''Y-yes, you need me.''

''How do you know I'm not using you?''

''I don't, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.''

The curly haired boy looked into Louis eyes to find the truth. It was then he knew that Louis trusted him and deep down he wanted this. Louis nodded once. The curly haired boy trailed kisses from Louis lips to his jaw, then his neck and finally stopped at his shoulder. He stayed there and his teeth sunk into Louis skin causing him to gasp and leaving a bleeding bite mark behind.

''Mine,'' Harry muttered before kissing Louis lips urgently.

*present day*

Louis' P.O.V:

''You okay now, Lou? You calm?'' Harry asked as he caressed my arms.

''Yes, thank you.''

''Its going to be like this for a few weeks you getting angry at people, okay? Just try and control it.''

''O-okay.''

*Few hours later*

Liam's P.O.V:

"Paul, glad you could come by," Harry said greeting Paul at the front door.

"What's so urgent that you needed me to come by so quickly?" he questioned.

Harry walked into the living room and sat down with the rest of us. "I need a private plane pronto. Me and Louis need to leave."

"Whoa - wait you didn't run this by us three," I said pointing to Niall, Zayn and myself.

"I know because we need to leave - there's no negotiations. We're leaving for a two days, three at the most."

"Why?"

"Because we want to get away from everything."

Something about the way Harry was acting made me wonder if he was telling the truth or not.

"Why do you need a private plane?" Paul asked.

"You should know," Harry said giving a slight nod and narrowing his eyes in Paul's direction.

Louis was sat next to Harry with his head down and his hands placed on top of his knees. He looked nervous.

"Oh - right away, Harry. I'll go and sort that now and then get back to you in an hour or so."

"Thank you."

"I'll see myself out," Paul said before leaving. 

 "What's going on Harry?" I questioned.

"Nothing," he replied bluntly.

"Then why do you and Louis suddenly need to leave? Has something happened?"

"No, nothings happened. We just want to go away for a few days to escape everything like I said."

"Why is it urgent that you leave today, why not tomorrow or the day after that?"

"Just leave it, Liam," Louis shouted. "We want to get away for a few days. That's it. We don't need to explain everything to you. You're not our dad."

"Hey, calm down," Harry ordered.

"No, I will not calm down. He always does this. Wants to know our every move and it's beginning to annoy me."

"Louis! Hey, look at me," Harry said kneeling in front of Louis but Louis refused to meet his gaze. "Louis," he said again, his tone raised causing Louis head to snap in Harry's direction. "Calm down," he said in a calm tone. "Just calm down, remember what I told you that you need to learn to control your anger?"

Louis nodded.

"This is the first stage, okay? Learning how to control it. Okay? It will get better."

Louis nodded again before looking up at me, anger still on his face but not as much. "I'm sorry, Liam."

"It's okay, man," I replied tapping him on the shoulder. "I guess I shouldn't question you as much."

Louis responded by sending me a small smile before getting up from the sofa and walking outside into the back garden. 

A/N: I'm sorry these chapters are really short but I keep getting writers block, mostly on this chapter. So tell me what you think. What is going on? M x