Chapter 5 . What just happened?

The person we have dedicated this chapter to wrote us the kissing scene, thank you :)

Harry's P.O.V:

I feel like a whole load of weights have been lifted off my chest. Telling someone was kinda relieving. I was no longer weighed down by my troubles knowing I could go to Zayn if I needed to talk. Him knowing would probably help him too because now he knows the reason I was being so secretive. As I got closer to my apartment door I started to feel like there was little leprechaun's dancing around in my stomach, I don't know why though, It's not like I'm planning on telling Louis how I feel.

I walked back into mine and Louis' shared appartment to see him lounging on the couch with the TV on. I sighed before looking down and walking past him to walk into my bedroom. I sat down on my bed swinging my feet in the air and landing them softly on the bed and leaning my back againts the head board. Suddenly there was a knock on my bedroom door. I didnt have to get up and check to know that it would be Louis on the other side.

"Go away, I dont really want to talk right now" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

He opened the door anyway. "I'm sorry harry, I-I should of listened to you".

I froze,was i really hearing this? Did he just really say he was sorry for acting like such and idiot. I looked up at him meeting his gaze "Lou-" was all I could say before he started to speak again.

"No harry, I'm sorry, you were right booze isn't and answer for anything and im sorry".

I got up of my bed and walked over to him pulling him into a hug. He leaned his head on my shoulder, hugging me back and embrassing the hug. Slow tears started to form down his face and I pulled away to wipe them away. "Dont cry Lou," I said smiling slightly but he just continued to cry, I think he finallly realised what his life has become. My smile suddenly dropped and I looked him in the eyes. "Everything's going to be okay Lou, I promise, you'll find someone better."

I sighed. Like me? I've loved you and been waiting for you forever! I said to myself.

I cant hide these emotions anymore.

They're taking over my body. Here goes nothing.

I crashed my lips upon his. The Kiss felt so right, The roughness but softness of his lips The kiss didn't last long before i pulled away. I opened my eyes to reveal a shocked looking louis standing infront of me.

"Someone like me," I whispered before slowly walking away. I was to scared to know what he thinks about me now.

I couldn't bear to look at him, I slumped down onto my bed and lay on my stomach, hiding my face from him. I knew he hadn't left as I hadn't heard his footsteps. He just looked at me shocked when I pulled away. What have I done to our friendship? Ruined it? Made it stronger? Does he feel the same? No! I suddenly heard the door click shut, he'd left.

Louis' P.O.V :

 Why did Harry kiss me? Maybe he done it to make me feel better. But why would he think that a kiss from him would make me feel better? I don't feel better but when he kissed me something weird happened. It felt different, good different. What am I saying? It didn't feel good different. I need to speak to some one, I can't go to Liam because he will be too busy with Danielle and Niall will probably be out getting food so the only other person I can go to is Bradford bad boy. Zayn.

I walked across to Zayns and tapped lightly on the door, when he opened it, he smirked. "Louis, you're out...and sober," he joked.

"Oh haha. Very funny, Zayn."

"Sorry. What brought you here?"

"Something's just happened."

"Come in," Zayn said to quickly stepping away from the door.

I walked in and sat down on Zayn's couch, he pressed the button on the remote and music came blaring from the television. 

"So what happened?" he asked slouching down next to me.

"Well...I went to see Harry to apoligize for being a complete nob all the time and to explain that I was just upset and stuff he said that I deserved someone better and..."

"And?"

"And he..."

"He what Louis? He what?"

"He kissed me," I said. Zayn let out an oh, he understood.

"Then what happened?"

"He said 'someone like me' and then walked away."

"And how did you feel?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you like it?"

"Of course I didn't," I said but started to imagine the kiss, Harrys soft tender lips again mine. I touched my lips as I remembered it all.

"You did like it," Zayn said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No, I didn't..."

"Then why did you just space out and touch your lips?"

"I don't know Zayn, I'm so confused."

"Did you feel anything when he kissed you? A spark perhaps."

"No. It took my mind off everything that's been happening for a moment though. I'm so confused," I said putting my head in my hands.

I heard the door creak shut behind me and my head shot round, I looked at Zayn who was just staring at the door before I returned looking myself...

A/N : Dun dun dun!!! What's going on? Who came through the door? Or who went out of the door? Who do you think? Was it good or bad? Leave your comments, vote, fan...all that shiz.

This was our secod time writing this as the first one got deleted :/ but yea.