Chapter 3

Chapter Three:

Maggie had just dropped us off at the new house with so many new people.

Before she left she said, "Tell the others I got some work to do over at the big house but I'll be back soon, okay? Oh, and welcome to Alexandria!" Then she walked off into the town.

Thalia went up to the door and knocked twice. She didn't need to knock anymore than that because a lady with dreads answered the door.

"I hear you will be staying here for a bit. Don't get too comfortable.  My name is Michonne." The lady said quickly and then let us in. She ushered us into the living room where Carl, Rick and some others are standing or sitting.

"How did the talk with them go?" A Korean guy asked, curious to see if we were going to stay I guess.

"The talk was okay. It's pretty cool that you have running water though." Thalia said lowly.

"I'm glad you can stay." A lady with short grey hair said.

"I'd like you to meet- " Before they could finish Milia said, "Carol?" The worn old lady nodded her head.

So, the little girl ran up to Carol and hugged her after it being so long. The last time I saw her, she had shorter hair and looked more innocent. She didn't have the hard eyes she has now.

"Where's Sophia?" I asked the lady that I knew from the past.

Carol shook her head and said, "She didn't make it."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said sadly.

"It's fine. It was a long time ago." She said depressingly and gave me a sad look as Milia walked back over to Jason.

"Well, it seems that you guys know a few of the people here. Do you know anyone else? " A guy with red hair asked.

"I know you didn't ask me in particular but I know him," Jason pointed towards a Korean guy. "He once delivered us pizza from Little Meaties Pizzeria before this happened." He smiled as he finished.

"Yeah I probably did. By the way my name is Glenn." Glenn somewhat smiled remembering the days of being a pizza delivery boy.

"Oh, yeah. Maggie told us to say that she had to do some stuff, so she'll be home later." Thalia spoke out loud enough for the other group to hear, letting them know.

"So, do ya mind telling us about how y'all are related?" One of the others asked.

"Sure. Uh, well Thalia and Jason are twins. They were adopted when I was 6, so they're my step siblings. Milia is my mom's and Keenes baby, so she's still my step sibling. I'm just related to all of them. At least one way or another." I said the last part in an obvious type tone.

"Oh, okay." Someone said.

"Yup. Good luck dealing with all of us. Hahaha." Thalia said to everyone. She was trying to make it lighter in the room and not so awkward.

A couple people smiled but all it really did was make the air awkward.

"Well, I don't know bout' the rest of you but I need to take a shower," I said a little near Rick. " Can I take a shower?"

"Sure, go ahead." He said in a platonic tone.

I walked up the stairs, assuming where the bathroom would be. It was to the left and just as I was going to walk in, I saw Milia running up the stairs.

"Hey, Milia? What's up?"

"Can I take a shower after you please?" She whined.

"Yeah, I guess so."