Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen:

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?" The sentence echoed through quiet center.

"It's this one. He's the guy." I quickly turned my head to see the man supposed right hand man. Simon had pointed his gun towards Rick.

The man with the bat let out a few puffs of air until he began to talk again. "Hey. You're Rick right? I'm Negan and I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool, not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you're going to be up to speed shortly."

Just a few seconds after he finished his speech Negan started again. "Yeah, you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you fucking are." He taunted at the whole group.

"You see Rick whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. The new world order is this and it's really very simple. So even if you're fucking stupid, which you very well may be, you can understand it. Now I know that is a mighty big nasty pill to swallow but swallow it you most certainly motherfucking will. You ruled the roost, you built something. You thought you were safe, I get it but the word is out. You are not safe, not even fucking close.

In fact, you are fucked. More fucked if you don't give me what I want and what I want is half your shit. And if that's too much, the you can go make, find it, or steal more and it will even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be. So if someone comes to your door, you fucking let us in! We own that fucking door! You try to fucking stop us, we will fucking knock that fucker down. Do you understand? What? No answer?" Negan have a big cocky grin and tilted his head a bit before he continued his big speech for all to hear.

"You don't really think that you were going to get through this without being punished know did you? I don't want to kill you people, just want to make that clear from the get go. I want you to work for me but you can't do that if you're fucking dead, now can you? I'm not growing a garden, but you killed my people. A whole fucking damn shit load of 'em, more than I'm comfortable with. And for that, well for that you gotta fucking pay." I tore my eyes away from him as I looked around our group. Many of the people were crying or beginning too like myself. Just as I made my way to look at Carl, Negan began to talk even more.

"I am going to beat the holy fuck fucking fuckedy fuck outta one of you." The horrible man began to swing his bat around and walked towards Carl.

"Shit kid, lighten up. At least cry a little." Carl didn't even cry or make a sound, unlike his father, when Negan came to him.

Negan than began to walk down the line, stopping at Abraham who just sat up taller against the man who held the bat. Then he made his way towards Maggie. "Jesus! You look fucking shitty. We should just put you out of your misery right now."

"NO! Dont!" I turned my gaze to see Glenn running over towards Negan. He did not make it though as some saviors tore him away back to his seat.

Glenn continued to mutter 'Don'ts' as Negan began to talk yet again. "All right, listen. Don't any of ya do that again. I will shut that shit down, no fucking exceptions. First ones free, it's an emotional moment, I get it." He then paused yet again. "Sucks don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit." He stopped talking for few seconds as he looked back and forth between Maggie and Glenn. But finally landing back on Rick.

Negan set in motion towards the right end to him and pointed his bat towards Carl. As he came close to us, I turned my view to the ground. Too scared to see anything. "This is your kid right? Heh, this is definitely your kid."