Chapter 1

Th sun shines bright and the birds sang beautifully, it was a perfect day for a nice relaxing time at the park with friends and family. Everyone enjoyed this nice neutral weather. Everyone was enjoying it everyone except Kyungsoo.

"Wow, that seems cool." Kyungsoo mumbled as his Co-worker Baekhyun rambled about some adventure game he was playing. It was a slow business day at the local frozen yogurt shop and it was driving Kyungsoo crazy!

"I swear! It felt like I was in a movie!" He laughed by himself when the door bells jingled.

"Hello and welcome to Froyo!" Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun chimed happily.

Kyungsoo silently gasped as the tall good looking man walked in with a formal vest and dress shirt and dress pants. His hair looked kind of messy but well done at the same time and his jawline could cut metal with one touch.

"How can we help you sir?" Baekhyun smiled happily at the young man.

"Yes, I would like to have, both of you working at my building, mostly known as In Incorporate" The young man smiled at both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

"Uh, excuse me? But that is the most famous industry out there and I'm pretty sure they don't hire like this." Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the good looking man.

Kyungsoo was fascinated by the mans looks that he didn't know what the conversation was about. "What about you?" The young man got closer to Kyungsoo and looked at him with hope.

"Ok." He agreed clueless making the man smile happily.

"What? Kyung! I know you better then myself and you are very strict and up tight but now I'm seeing someone that isn't you!" Baekhyun shouted making Kyungsoo annoyed.

"Shut up." He said simply while smacking Baekhyun behind the head making the mysterious man chuckle.

"Ok, I'll be going now." He smiled and was about to walk out when Kyungsoo called out for him.

"Wait! What's your name?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Me? My name is Kai, but you can call me Jongin, Kim Jongin." He winked before heading out the small frozen yogurt shop.

"Did my heart just flutter?" Baekhyun asked randomly while Kyungsoo stood there speechless.

"I don't know but that man is a helluva man." Kyungsoo sighed as he wished Kai would walk back through the door.

"My heart fluttered I felt it." Baekhyun shook his head as he headed for the kitchen.

"Wait! So does that mean we work for him now?" Kyungsoo asked himself.

-

Three loud knocks were heard on Kyungsoo's door, groaning he got up and looked at the clock. "It's five in the morning." He whined as he slowly made his way to the door.

Opening the door he revealed a nicely dressed man with glasses. "Good morning sir! I was asked directly from Mr.Kim to escort you to work!" He yelled making Kyungsoo cover his ears.

"Can you yell any louder?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I think I can!!" He yelled even louder.

"Shush! The neighbors will get mad." Kyungsoo warned him.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, "my name is Jongdae by the way." He whispered while extending his hand for Kyungsoo to shake.

"Hi, and I'm Kyungsoo." He introduced himself.

"We will be clocking in at six thirty so please get ready." Jongdae informed while standing straight up next to the door making Kyungsoo question himself, 'is he stable?'

Kyungsoo got the closest thing he had so he could look "formal".  He sprayed some colon on and looked himself in the mirror before smiling at himself. He walked out to see Jongdae still standing still.

"Wow! I'm surprised that you actually look good!" He said loudly and in shock making Kyungsoo frown in annoyance.

"Let go before you go missing." Kyungsoo grit his teeth making Jongdae question himself.

~

The car ride was long and the sun was rising giving off the yellow, pink look. For some reason Kyungsoo couldn't stop thinking about Jongin, his messy yet perfect hair, his amazing jaw line, his beautiful tan skin, and his well roun-,

"We are here!" Jongdae shouted making Kyungsoo stop his thoughts.

Annoyed he looked up only to see a nice modern apartment complex. "Where is this?" Kyungsoo asked bluntly.

"It's you new home! Mr.Kim and all the other employees in his company live here, including me!" Jongdae smiled happily.

"But my things?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Don't worry we hired movers to move you in, also you are very lucky!" Jongdae smiled brightly.

"Why?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"You are staying in apartment 12 just one apartment in front of Mr.Kim's." Jongdae smiled as he handed Kyungsoo the keys.

Smiling Kyungsoo bowed and grabbed tbe keys while heading to check out his new apartment that is going to look ten times better then his old cheap apartment. As he walked down the hall he passed apartment fifteen and when he looked at fourteen it was slightly opened.

"Huh?" Kyungsoo questioned as he looked ahead to see thirteen and then twelve.

"This is Jongins apartment." Kyungsoo looked and saw how it was slightly opened.

"Maybe somebody broke in." Kyungsoo said to himself while slowly opening the door more and looking around. He checked the living room nothing, in the kitchen nothing, until he got to the bedroom which was also slightly opened.

Kyungsoo slowly opened the door more to see if everything was okay until he saw non other then Kim Jongin hugging a....

"Teddy Bear!!"