Chapter 6

"Then become my teddy bear." Jongin whispered.

This made Kyungsoo shoot up from Jongin's lap and head straight to the now surprisingly stuck door. "What?" Kyungsoo asked himself as he pushed the door and turned the knob uselessly.

"Yah! Jongin what's wrong with your door?!" Kyungsoo yelled while banging on the door, hopefully catching someone's attention but unfortunately that didn't happen.

"What? It works." Jongin calmly walked towards the flustered Kyungsoo and turned the nob uselessly. "No, my door works fine." Jongin said confidently but nothing happened.

Groaning Kyungsoo grabbed his hair and pulled it. "Yah! Your going to make yourself bald, let me handle this." Jongin said while bucking his shoulders and ramming into the door. As his shoulders touched the door he then flopped down in pain, "My shoulder!" He groaned.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and set his foot on the center of the door, "open sesame." He said while hitting the door with all his strength just to hear a crack.

"Hey! You cracked the door!" Jongin glared at Kyungsoo as he fell down in pain as well.

"It wasn't the door that cracked." He said while rubbing the pained area.

--
After three hours of futile tries to open the door Jongin and Kyungsoo decided to just have breakfast first and then try to figure out how to get out the apartment, but of course they got distracted.

"Do you ask yourself how did the bubble guppies turn into mermaids?" Jongin asked as he slouched on the couch watching Nickelodeon.

"No, I don't care for that childish stuff." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

It was now 1:23pm and Jongin has received five calls from Chanyeol asking him where he was. Baekhyun called Kyungsoo ten times asking him where he was but the answer was the same for both: Busy.

"Why does that one wear goggles, aren't they mermaids?" Jongin scoffed at the characters.

"We need a door to get out of here." Kyungsoo rubbed his face with his hands now irritated by the kid show that has been playing since nine in the morning.

"Door?" Jongin asked while perking up.

"Yeah, a door."

"Ohhh! Why didn't I think of this before." Jongin laughed to himself and walked toward the left going all the way to the back of the apartment to grab a key and reveal a connected door. "This door is in case of emergencies. For example you owe a debt and the person finds you and follows you home you can use this door to get into your neighbors apartment to take cover." Jongin laughed at his example.

"Amazing." Kyungsoo sarcastically clapped.

"You know, your attitude is worse then a girl in her period." Jongin patted Kyungsoo's back just to earn death glares from him.

"Just open this door so we can get the hell out of here." Kyungsoo crossed his arms.

"Suddenly, I don't feel like opening the door." Jongin crossed his arms as well while walking back to the couch.

"Hey! Fine give me the key then." Kyungsoo held out his hand.

"No." Jongin held up the key.

Kyungsoo jumped up but couldn't reach since Jongin was taller then him. Kyungsoo jumped once more but the jump caused both him and Jongin to fall on the couch.

Starring into each others eyes the heat raised up Kyungsoo's  cheeks and his heart started beating faster. Kyungsoo got up quickly and cleared his throat while looking around.

"He-" Jongin was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Hello?" He answered.

He kept nodding and saying 'mmhm' or 'yes' until, "What!? Are you serious? Right now?!" Jongin shouted while rushing back to his room and coming back with a suit and shoes in his hands. "I'll be there in six minutes." He yelled while hanging up and rushing to put on the suit and shoes on.

He then jogged to the connected door and opened it quickly. Kyungsoo followed closely behind just to find out the connected door leads to his apartment.

"Hey! What about apartment thirteen?" Kyungsoo asked as he was surprised.

"Thirteen is bad luck!" Jongin shouted and with that he disappeared.

Sighing Kyungsoo closed the connected door and plopped on his couch and just spent te rest of the day relaxing.

~

Kyungsoo was fast asleep on the couch when he was shook awake.

"Wake up sleepy head we're going to China!"