Chapter 7

歡迎來到中國!!
(Welcome to China!!)

Kyungsoo looked around the airport, he saw many people hugging and laughing as they reunited with their loved ones. Turning he saw Jongin hugging a man, he was nicely dressed and looked really young.

As they talked Kyungsoo started thinking to himself, 'why the hell did he bring all eight of us?' He looked at Jongin's assistant Chanyeol, and then at Baekhyun, Junmyeon, Sehun, Minseok, and Jongdae.

--
2 weeks ago

"Wake up sleepy head we're going to China!" Baekhyun yelled while pushing Kyungsoo side to side.

"Aish! Stop, leave me alone." Kyungsoo groaned.

"I'm being serious we are going to meet a very important business friend of Mr.Kim's." Baekhyun informed.

--

Sighing Kyungsoo started thinking about his soft white couch back at his apartment, 'God I miss my couch' he thought to himself but was interrupted by Jongin's voice.

"And this is Mr.Boring." Jongin laughed and so did the young man.

Turning around Kyungsoo gave Jongin an unamused look making Jongin look away awkwardly.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm Tao." The young man extended his hand in which Kyungsoo gladly took.

"It's a pleasure Tao, I'm Kyungsoo." He said in a serious tone.

"Aigoo! So serious." Jongin teased.

"Well how about I take you all to the hotel so you can rest before the dinner?" Tao suggested politely and they all nodded in agreement since it was getting late.

All their luggage was put in one car while they traveled in a Limousine. The ride was awkwardly silent.

"Junmyeon, how about some jokes to liven up the trip." Tao Suggested.

"No! Anything but this guys jokes!" Baekhyun begged earning Kyungsoo to smack the back of his head.

"Don't listen to this kid Mr. Huang." Junmyeon scoffed while glaring at the petit brunette earning a laugh from Tao.

"Alright, how many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?" Junmyeon asked cheerfully while looking around.

"Eight!" Jongdae yelled.

"No."

"Octo!" Jongdae guessed again.

"No!"

"Oo! I know!  ten tickles!" Chanyeol grinned like a little kid.

"Correct!" Junmyeon laughed and so did Chanyeol.

"Alright another one," Junmyeon started thinking, "Oh! What did the tree bark say to the other tree bark when the forest flooded?" He grinned as he waited for the others response.

Everyone stayed silent.

"Disembark!!" Junmyeon started cracking up but his laughter ended when the driver hit the brakes really hard sending him to the back of the limousine.

"Looks like we are here." Tao said calmly while stepping out the limousine. "So unfortunately I couldn't get eight rooms I was only able to get seven so that means one of you is  going to share a room." Tao explained and all they did was nod.

"Now I'll see you all at the dinner tonight so freshen up well." Tao bowed before getting back in the limo and heading off.

"Me and Baek can share a room we don't mind." Chanyeol said shyly making Sehun scoff.

"Me and Baek are going to share a room." Sehun said now getting up on Chanyeols face.

"No he's with me!" Chanyeol said angrily.

The two men were about to exchange fists until Jongin spoke up. "Me and Kyungsoo will share and room and that's final!" He raised his tone grabbing everyone's attention and making the heat rise to Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Yes sir." They obeyed.

Everyone entered the nice five star hotel with their luggage. As the elevator stopped at the fifth floor they all got off and headed to their room of choice but of course Kyungsoo had to follow behind Jongin.

Slowly Jongin slid the card and opened the door to reveal a nice comfy looking bed. "I'll sleep on the couch." Kyungsoo said while heading straight to the couch but before he could get to it he was pulled back harshly to meet Jongin's intense stare.

"Remember our little contract? You sleep with me." He said in a low tone making Kyungsoo sweat.

"Y-yeah I almost forgot." He agreed.

"We leave in an hour, I suggest you get a haircut at this new hair salon." Jongin said while pulling out his wallet and giving him a business card, "and also, refer to me as my business name Kai." He said and Kyungsoo nodded.

Stepping out of the hotel room Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun clutching his phone. "Baek?" Kyungsoo called out.

"Ah! Kyung it feels like we don't hang out much." He smiled.

"Yeah i guess, how about we go together to get a hair cut we both need it." Kyungsoo said while pulling his long bangs over his eyes.

"Yeah let's go!" Baekhyun cheered and they both got in a taxi and headed for the hair salon.

~

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stood there amazed as they looked at the fancy looking place with big red neon letters spelling Lay.

"Woah! This is going to cost us a lot of money." Baekhyun whined as he examined the expensive building.

"I'm sure Jongin wouldn't have sent us here knowing we don't have much money." Kyungsoo chuckled nervously.

With hesitant steps they entered the through the glass door just to step on a beautiful marble flooring and beautiful woman giving high class looking people nice haircuts. Kyungsoo looked down at his simple blue jeans and t shirt and then looked up and looked at the suited men, he felt very intimidated.

"Ah! Welcome valued customer!" A very familiar man appeared before Kyungsoo's eyes. 'I've seen him before, but where?' Kyungsoo thought to himself as the man smiled showing his deep dimples.

"Hi." Baekhyun chimed.

"I will seat you now, follow me." He turned around and walked to two empty seats.

"Jollin will attend you." The man told Baekhyun and very tall and slender lady walked up to Baekhyun and started setting him up.

The man turned to Kyungsoo and tied a tissue paper onto Kyungsoo's neck and placed a rob on him so hair wouldn't fall on his clothes.

"And how would you like your hair?" He asked.

"Hmm, I think shaved on the sides and a trim on the top." Kyungsoo explained.

The man sprayed water onto Kyungsoo's hair and started combing it down. "So who do you work for?" He asked randomly.

"And also, refer to me as my business name Kai." Jongin's words played back in Kyungsoo's head.

"I work for Kai." He stated simply.

The young man paused a little but then went back to shaving Kyungsoo's sides. As the young man worked Kyungsoo couldn't help but stare at him in the mirror he looked so familiar but he couldn't recall from where.

"Hey, I can't work with your glares." He laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry," Kyungsoo apologized earning a dimpled smile from the young man, "What's your name?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Me? My name is Lay."