Chapter 8

"Ahjussi!" Kyungsoo's head snapped up looking around to see a little boy looking at him questionably.

"What did you just call me?" He asked while glaring at the kid.

Afraid the little boy cowered beside a pair of long slim legs. Looking up Kyungsoo met Lay's glare. "Hey, carful on how you speak to my son." He said sternly while picking up the four year old.

"That's your son?" Kyungsoo asked shocked. He only earned a nod.

"I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo apologized sincerely.

"He just wanted to wake you up since you were sleeping so comfortable after your hair cut." Lay added making Kyungsoo feel worse then he already did.

"I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo bowed repeatedly.

"It's fine, you can go now your friend left a few minuets ago." Lay said while arranging some combs and hair spray bottles.

"Thank you for the hair cut." Kyungsoo said awkwardly while heading out the store and back to the hotel to get ready.

He was about to enter his and Jongin's hotel room when he heard loud noises, "I told you it's not like that! Who the hell does your tie!" Jongdae yelled.

"This is why I only buy the ones already done!" Minseok yelled.

Shaking his head Kyungsoo walked in to find Jongin sleeping in boxers. Gasping he took in the excellent sight, toned thighs, abs nicely formed and amazing biceps. Kyungsoo's eyes traveled to Jongin's hip bones that looked sexy enough to make Kyungsoo almost drool.

Jongin turned in his sleep letting Kyungsoo take in the sight of his beautifully toned back and nicely rounded ass. The heat quickly rushed to Kyungsoo's cheeks as many thoughts ran through his head at once.

"Stop staring." Jongin moaned moving his arm to reveal the cute stuffed teddy bear next to him.

'What?' Kyungsoo asked himself, that's the sight that never ceased to surprise Kyungsoo. "Get up and get ready." Kyungsoo smacked Jongin's thigh making Jongin moan.

The sudden sound caught Kyungsoo off guard as the heat raised up to his cheeks and his 'buddy'. 'What?!' Kyungsoo panicked inside as he looked down to see a bulge.

Grabbing a towel quickly he rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. He disposed of his clothes and jumped in the cold shower to hopefully calm himself down. Kyungsoo kept trying to distract himself to ease it down but unfortunately it didn't work as quick as he hoped.

"Hey, hurry up I need to shower too." Jongin banged on the door.

"I'll be out in a bit." Kyungsoo said in a panicked voice as he quickly scrubbed his head and body. Once he rinsed he wrapped two towels just to hide his aroused friend.

Swinging the door open Kyungsoo found Jongin standing there with only a towel draping on his arm covering his crotch while his butt cheeks were nicely exposed.

"Get ready." He yawned while getting in.

Frozen Kyungsoo couldn't control the amount of heat on his face and crotch. Sighing he went to get the only solution he had, "Where's the lotion?"

~~

"We meet again." Tao smiled as he shook Jongin's hand.

"Yeah, so long since I've seen you." They both laughed at Jongin's remark making Kyungsoo roll his eyes.

Kyungsoo turned around when someone tapped him. Turning around he met the gaze of a hopeful Baekhyun.

"The guys want all of us to bond more, come on." He grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and went to the table where the rest of the guys where. Sitting down Kyungsoo glanced at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"I have a joke." Chanyeol smiled. "Knock knock." He said looking at Baekhyun.

"Who's there?" Baekhyun asked while bitting his finger.

"Olive." He grinned.

"Olive who?" Sehun interrupted making it awkward for Chanyeol.

"Olive you an-" he was cut off when Sehun threw a olive into Chanyeol's curly hair. "Hey!" He turned annoyed at Sehun while taking the olive out of his hair.

"I have a joke." Minseok raised his hand and everyone turned to look at him. ""Poor Old Fool,"-" Minseok was cut off.

"That's not very nice." Junmyeon frowned.

"I'm not done!" Minseok whined but then proceeded, ""Poor old fool," thought the well dressed man as he watched a old man fishing in a puddle outside the pub. The young man invited the old man for a drink. As they sipped their whiskey the man thought he would humor the old man and asked, "So how many have you caught today?" And the old man replied, "You're the eighth.""

Everyone  stayed silent until Chanyeol smacked the table with his big hands and started laughing out loud followed by Jongdae, Baekhyun, Sehun, and then Kyungsoo. Junmyeon stayed silent.

"I have a better one." Junmyeon spoke up confidently. "What do you call a parade of rabbits hopping backwards?" He asked grinning.

Silence.

Snorting at his own joke he answered, "A receding hare-line!" He slapped his knee laughing at his own joke while everyone stared at him.

"Wow that guys going to get fired." Someone commented making everyone bust out laughing but Junmyeon snapped his head looking for whoever said that.

"Enough with the jokes." The man stood up and ignored Junmyeons glare while he plopped himself next to Sehun.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ah, my name is Luhan Lu and I work for Mr. Huang." He introduced himself kindly.

Everyone introduced themselves and the dinner proceeded as normally. Everyone laughed and bonded happily and some where tipsy while others were sober.

"Look, rrighttt...aboutt, now," Luhan slurred, "Thosee two slave drivers will get fucked fromm so much alcohol." He slurred while pointing at Jongin and Tao.

Kyungsoo turned and looked at Jongin who was indeed drunk. As he talked with Tao a young woman approached him and wrapped her arms around his waist. This sight angered Kyungsoo but he decided it was best to just ignore it. He turned back around to look at the guys in front of him as they laughed and moved slowly.

Kyungsoo tried to resist the urge to turn around and check on Jongin but he couldn't so he turned around just to see the woman walking Jongin into a room. Getting up Kyungsoo caught up to them and stopped the girl.

"I'm sorry but I have to take him home now." Kyungsoo tried to sound polite but failed.

Rolling her eyes she took Jongin off her shoulders and passed him to Kyungsoo. Smiling on the inside Kyungsoo called a cab and went to the hotel.

Opening the hotel room he laid Jongin on the bed and looked at his damp shirt. Unbuttoning it he slowly took it off Jongin's sweaty body, taking a quick glance Kyungsoo shook his head and was about to go change when Jongin pulled him onto the bed and held him tight.

"I want you..."