Chapter 5

"Hyung!"

Scrambling to his Kyungsoo ran to Jongins room. As he got to the door it swung open by itself, "aish this door!" Kyungsoo groaned.

Making his way to Jongins room her entered to find a crushed Jongin. Sprawled across the bed, sweaty and panting.

Kyungsoo felt heartbroken, he got closer to wake Jongin up but he was immediately pulled onto the bed and hugged tightly by Jongin.

"J-jo-" Kyungsoo groaned 'come on! Why am I stuttering?!' "Jongin." Kyungsoo called out but nothing.

"Jongin!" He raised his voice.

Nothing.

Kyungsoo sighed and just gave up on trying. He stayed still and turned his body a little just to be face to face with Jongin. Gulping Kyungsoo moved a strand of hair from his damp face.

What is going on with Jongin? Why is he like this? Is it because of the teddy bear? Is it because of Zhang Yixing? What is he to Jongin? All these questions came to Kyungsoo's mind.

In someway Kyungsoo felt a pang of anger thinking about this Zhang Yixing guy. Who is he?

"Hyung, c-co-" Jongin mumbled.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo tried to communicate with Jongin but it didn't turn out the way he wanted it to.

Kyungsoo pursed his lips and looked at the ceiling he then looked at the wall in front of him too see letters hung on the wall written in Chinese with a black marker.

The first one read: 營地怎麼樣?你最好是行為我會回來一個月不能等到看到那時,用愛的張宜興
(how was camp? you better be behaving I'll be back in a month can't wait to see till then, with love Zhang Yixing)

Kyungsoo struggled to read the traditional Chinese but was able to understand.  He then shifted his head to see a picture frame of Jongin and who Kyungsoo guessed to be Yixing. Underneath the picture was another letter but this time it was in Korean.

It read: 헤이! 아, 너무 힘들어서 한국어로 쓰면서 너무 초조해 !!! ㅜㅜ하지만 어쨌든 나는 네가 성공하고있어 기뻐요! 나는 너를 위해 최선을 다할 것이다.
(Hey! Ah it's so hard writing in Korean so frustrating ㅜㅜbut anyways I'm so glad you are succeeding I'll be there for you every step of the way do your best!)

Kyungsoo still didn't understand the relationship between Jongin and this Yixing guy was but he was pretty sure they were really close.

His eyes wandered and wandered until they became tired, closing his eyes he let sleep over take him.

~~

Jongin's eyes shot open, "aish! What a terrible dream." He scratched the back of his head when the smell of eggs and pork belly hit his nose.

"What's this?" He asked himself. His eye sight was still blurry from not putting on his contacts but he saw a familiar back of a head.

"Hyung?" Jongin's eyes widened as he ran up to the man cooking in his kitchen and gave him a tight back hug. Cuddling his head against the mans nape he inhaled his scent and smiled deeply.

"What the hell are you doing?"

This made Jongin separate from the man and run to put on his glasses, coming back he saw a flustered Kyungsoo.

"Yah! What did I tell you about breaking into my apartment." Jongin scratched the back of his head and then scoffed, "look, I know I'm good looking, almost every one wants a piece of me." Jongin smirked with confidence.

He got closer to Kyungsoo and circled around him, "your actually good looking yourself and these buns.." Jongin bit his lip as he smacked Kyungsoo's ass making a loud slapping sound echo around the apartment while also lifting Kyungsoo up to his tippy toes.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" A flustered Kyungsoo shouted while turning red.

Jongin swiftly got close to Kyungsoo's ear and whispered in a deep voice, "Flustered are we?" He smirked and took a seat at the dinning table while looking at the delicious breakfast.

"Here you go Mr.Teddy Bear." Kyungsoo snorted as he placed the side dish next to Jongin's plate.

Without hesitation Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo by the arm and pulled him down to his lap. He looked at Kyungsoo with a deep stare.

"Then become my Teddy Bear."