Chapter 12

He woke up, his buns sore and his petit body sprawled across the white fluffy bed. Looking around at the unfamiliar sight he shot up immediately.

"Shh, it's okay." He heard a familiar voice.

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked looking around the room.

"Yeah, it's me sorry I went to get a glass of water, my throat was dry from, well you know." He smirked and laid back down beside Kyungsoo.

"Hmm, I don't quit remember refresh my memory." Kyungsoo smirked evilly making the tan well built man flustered.

"Yah! I spent my whole night fucking you just so you can't remember?!" Jongin yelled.

"I'm just kidding! Take it lightly Jeez." Kyungsoo chuckled while cuddling Jongin's chest.

"What's the schedule for today?" Jongin asked while scratching his head.

"I don't know," Kyungsoo mumbled almost about to fall asleep.

"That's right, sleep beautiful." Jongin caressed the young mans hair.

~~ months later

"So you're saying you and Sehun are dating?" Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yup!" Baekhyun beamed while holding the stack of newsletters tightly on his chest.

"But, you liked Chanye-" shaking his head he decided not to push on forward, "Never mind." And with that they parted their ways.

It's been four months since Kyungsoo and Jongin got together. Jongin's teddy bear hasn't been touched since then and they have been happy with each other. Maybe what Jongin needed was the love and reassurance of a significant other, whether it be his brother, father, mother, girlfriend or boyfriend he just needed the affection he didn't get from the first four on the list.

Kyungsoo has seen the brightest days with Jongin and he loves it. Everyday is a new adventure after working hours. Jongin's apartment practically became Kyungsoo's as well.

And the Teddy Bear, well the only thing he's being held in is a clear container getting protect from dust particles or any other particles.

The office life wasn't as bad as Kyungsoo thought it would be but he also missed the days back at the Froyo shop.

*ding dong

The scent of vanilla and strawberries his the young tan mans nose as he walked in.

"Hello! Welcome to Froyo!" The two young men cheered.

"W-wait, your Kai." One of them recognized.

Smiling Jongin looked at their names tags

Taehyung and Yoongi

''Perfect"