Chapter 11

Kyungsoo's emotions towards Jongin came clear. As he watched the handsome figure let his tears out as he replayed his past made his heart sink.

Without questioning it Kyungsoo pulled Jongin by his cheeks and crashed his plump heart shaped lips onto Jongin's. To his surprise Jongin didn't push him off instead he deepened the kiss by brushing his long fingers on Kyungsoo's manly hood.

Kyungsoo wanted to pour out his love on Jongin seeing that what he needed was love. Something his life lacked of. "I'll show you what love is." Kyungsoo panted.

*warning boyxboy*

Jongin slowly took Kyungsoo's shirt off and revealed his toned but not as muscular abdominal. Jongin trailed warm sloppy kisses from his nipples to his belly button. Turning them around Jongin pinned Kyungsoo's wrists to the bed and made out with him.

Slowly but patiently Jongin rubbed his manly hood onto Kyungsoo's receiving immediate response as it sprung up. "You like this you dirty boy." Jongin moaned.

Pulling Kyungsoo's sweats and boxers off Jongin had fun playing and teasing Kyungsoo's member. "Just, put it in me." Kyungsoo's moaned but Jongin smirked and flipped them around again, this time Kyungsoo wanted to tease.

"I'm the one in charge here." He smirked and took Jongin's sweats and boxers off.

He took Jongin whole in his mouth making Jongin roll back in pleasure. "K-kyung go faster." He moaned as Kyungsoo flicked his tongue on Jongin's sack while deep throating him. Kyungsoo ran his hands up and down Jongin's thighs as he kept sucking him off.

"Kyung I'm about to," Jongin moaned while closing his eyes shut.

"Mmhm." Kyungsoo hummed and this drive Jongin to the edge making him release inside of Kyungsoo's mouth.

Swallowing it all Kyungsoo smiled and positioned himself to ride Jongin. Grabbing on to Jongin's shoulder he started bouncing making both him and Jongin moan in pleasure. The sound of skin gradually increased in volume as Jongin sped up the pace.

"Fuck, your still so tight." Jongin moaned as he rolled his hips to go deeper into Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was a moaning mess, he leaned onto Jongin's shoulder since he strength to stay was coming down from all the pleasure. The bed creaked and the curtains moved as they thrusted.

After releasing in Kyungsoo Jongin turned Kyungsoo facing down and Jongin in top. Plunging his erected penis into Kyungsoo's tight hole he thrusted as hard and rough as he cold making Kyungsoo scream in pleasure, he loved this sensation Kai was giving him.

Pulling Kyungsoo's hair Jongin thrusted a few more times before releasing his hit fluids into Kyungsoo.

Panting they both got comfortable on the bed and looked at each other, "Does this mean you like me?" Jongin asked while slightly hiding his face.

Kyungsoo nodded and smiled at him while giving him a peck on the lips, "Since the day you hired us I knew there was something special between our bond." Kyungsoo confessed.

"Since the day i hired you I fell for yeah instantly." He grinned and this made Kyungsoo's heart flutter.

"I'll help you get rid of this dreams, I'll stick by your side not just as a friend but then a friend." Kyungsoo said catching Jongin's attention.

"Be there for me and never let me go." Jongin pleaded.

"I will never let you go because our Teddy Bear Contract has only begun."