Oh No, Set Me Free >> Armitage Hux X Reader

Title: Oh No, Set Me Free

Paring: Armitage Hux X Reader

Warnings: violence, fluff, marriage, mentions of there being smut but no actual smut because that's not my forte to write about, Kylo Ren is actually not a big bag of poop we all think him to be sometimes, family abuse

Spoilers: no spoilers for anything. Just be in the loop with the events and people from Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Sequel: yes, to A Surrender Or A Revel and About Me Or The Devil. This is the third and last instalment in the series. 

Author's Note: there was a request of AO3 for one more part of the series. Sorry for the late update, it's been very busy where I am, with lots of university and life and home renovations - anyways, let's get on with the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

But as far as adopting cats and consummation, life went on, and that's what happened. Didn't it always happen? In all the stories you had read, there was no such thing as a happily ever after. The heroine succumed to the sands of time, and was buried upon the hill her blood came from. The stars faded, new ones bore themselves across time and space, exploding, bearing bright colours, bright lives. You took up the Datapad, and took to the pad with the words which broke your mind into pieces, islands that floated so far away from what you thought you knew your own self. 

Kylo Ren did not come back into the apartment, as did the other people who came in to clean and cook when you weren't in the mood to, or too tired to. The only face you saw was just like before you burst, shouting words to your husband; exactly him. He'd ask about your day, and you would respond. But it just felt fake. Like you would wake up, and be back on your home planet, surrounded by your half-sisters and the courtiers, and the evil woman who made you feel like a second-rate citizen, your step-mother. 

But it was no dream. You were aboard the Finaliser, alone for most of your time in the rooms your husband and General had privilege of. But after a week, a brightly clad trooper by the name of Phasma entered. You knew at once what she was, and followed her as she led you out, and escorted you to a room in which filled you with awe. 

"I know what it's like being stuck in the one place for ages," she grunted through the helmet, arms beside her sides at attention, as per military regulation. Before you, was a training room. It was otherwise derelict, containing equipment which seemed out of regulation, out of date, considering the amount of dust in the air. "Before joining, the First Order I came from the same world as you, where women were to be pretty, seen and unheard. The stories had the woman stolen by a dragon, or left waiting for a prince to save her from the castle. But I was my own dragon, my own prince. I saved myself." She turns to you, motioning to the gym equipment. "The General doesn't know I've brought you here, and as far it goes, never will. Understand?" 

You nod. It has been ages since you last walked outside of the confines of your room, and longer still from the last time you had been to the place where you could expel the excess energy from yourself. 

"Understood." 

Kylo Ren smirks upon entering the bridge of the Finaliser. Not that Armtiage knows that he is smirking, but there's a certain quality to the black-clad knight of Ren which makes him suspect that he's being smug, and being quite childish about something for one reason or another against the better interest of Ben Solo.