Chapter 1: First meet

In a good morning.. Snow falling outside and make every people stay at their house
Except for this girl... Her name is Sapphire Del Zircon... She live in korean with her friend named yolanda nur lilyz... And at the same time they moved to american...

"Sapp,how do you think? We moved"ask a girl with golden hair."I don't know,should i happy or sad"a girl named sapphire said."huh? Why? If you didn't want to go i will help you ask principal..."lily said."No,i mean where we live in there?"."Don't worry sapp,my aunt have an old apartment, we can live in there"."Thank goddess. Okay let's go we don't want leave our plane,right?"."uh.. Right.. Hehehe"

✈✈✈✈ At airport✈✈✈✈

"Okay lily,do you bring the pills?"sapphire ask."yup! I always bring it,here"lily said and gave the pills to sapphire.

°°°°°°°°° mean while at american °°°°°°°°

there is a boy, and who knows if he was 7 twin brothers... But sadly the siblings know its time for school now(Really in the winter season)

"Okay guys hurry up!!! We will late id we're not hurry!!!"a boy with golden and black shirt say."Wait a minute quaky!!"a boy with blue and yellow yelled from his room."SOLAR HURRY UP WE HAD NO TIME FOR YOUR MAKE UP!!"a boy with green and black said/yelled."Tck.. You just tell me but how about that's polar bear... He sleep at sofa"a boy who wear glasses say and point a nother boy who's sleep at sofa."Ice wake up! We will late for school"a boy with red and orange said."Can you all stop and go school now!!! Its almost 06.30 am we're totally late now!!!"a boy with red blood eyes say with scary voice."*glup* okay!!! Let's go to school hahaha"all elemental siblings-a boy with red blood eyes.

******** back to airport *******

Dingdingdong to beg our attention will land to the american please buckle up...

"Finally we're here!! American we're coming"lily said."agree with you lil... Are we school in here?"sapphire ask."yup! We will school in here"."oh... Wait what?!?!"sapphire yelles."T^T we're still at plane sapp,please don't yell"."Right sorry,but after this explain will you?"."yes"lily said

Please,preparation cause we will landing...
✈✈✈✈

✈✈✈✈✈ after landing ✈✈✈✈✈

"Now explain why we school in here?"sapphire want some answer."*sigh* principal said we will stay here"."WHAT?!?!tell me what he said?!?!"."O...okay"

Flashback
Attention for,yolanda nur lilyz please go to office room.... I repead for yolanda nur lilyz please go to office room...

'I wonder why im called by mr.Chairman(its principal name)'Lily ask herself."hey lily are you get called by mr.chairman?" a girl ask lily."oh... Its you sapphire... Yeah i got called by mr.chairman_-.. Should you go to the class now?,class will start at 5 minutes"."yeah... I know and the first lesson is math_-"."ghesss... Math.... Now,go to the class and please don't fall sleep"."i can't keep promise and you the one who's sleep at math lesson_-"."Right,i need to go bye,sapp see you in the class"."bye"