Chapter 7: On date

So,this night sapphire sleep as well cause she's gtg on her date~#plak...

"Jhezz... That girl still had time to teased me..."Sapphire said."Hm... What should i wear?"."Just go with a purple coat..."."Jhezz you always pop everywhere,lil"sapphire said."Hehehe... So,tomorrow you will date with ice and how about me?"lily sad/ask."Well,just go with thunder or solar"sapphire said."No,i'm tired fight with solar"lily said."Oh... Really~"sapphire said with a smirik."Why you're smirik?"lily ask."Did you forget last time if you not fight with him~"sapphire said with teased tone and it make lily blushes. Well,

Flashback

"Argh... I'm so bored!!!"."Go play outside,lil"."No!its to cold out there,sapp"lily said."So,what do you want?"sapphire ask."I want bother people"lily said."Seriously_- you will get trouble,lil"sapphire said."But,i'm Bored..
B. O. R. E. D. Got that?"lily said."Still,wh you want bother?"sapphire ask."Hm... Maybe thunder or solar"lily said."Why them?"."Cause if i pranks Thorn someone will kill me,if i prank blaze or cyclone they will prank me back,and if i prank quake well,uh... He's will turn to yandere... And for ice,i can't prank him cause,duh... Someone will get jealous~"lily said."Oh... That's why,you're so annoying, lil"sapphire said."Hehehe"

"Okay... I want play snow ball... So,i invite the siblings...~"."Why you invite them?,lil?"."Sapp,i want attack them and there they are?!!"lily yelled."So... Hehehe.... I made the snowball..."sapphire said with smirik."Hehehe... And now!!!"lily yelled."SNOWBALL FIGHTING"lily and sapphire yell at the same time. And the siblings on attacked.... "Hey! What this for?!"thunderstorm said."Wohoo snowball fighting"Blaze,thorn,and cyclone said. Quake and ice just sweetdrop.