Chapter 10: Confess

"Lily!! You're not tell me if it was ice!!!"."Well,i don't know if i was ice,sapp"lily said.

Sapphire"sPOV

Ice is here... Great.. Now,what? I don't know what to do... I want go out bit qho will go out with me...

"Hey,sapp"."Uh... Hi,ice"i said."Uh..  I think i will left.. Bye"lily said."Okay..."ice said i just nodded. And a awkward silent.

"So,ice what are you doing in here?"i ask."Uh... Well,sapp do you have time? I just wanna go out with you"ice said and make me blushes."Sure why not"i said

He even can read my mind!!! I want go out!! But,why me? Something wrong in here... Maybe...

"Well,i think i wanna change my coat first"i said."Sure.. Go ahead"ice said.
After changes the coat

"Okay... Let's go"i said."O...okay."ice said whot blushing."Where we will go?"i ask."To the ice rink,of course"he said."Okay!! Who get there first is the winner!!"i said while running."Hey!! Not fair!!"ice said and ran too.

I hope i will like this... And this happiness never end.... I really really hoping this part not end...

Sapphire's POV end

"I win!!!"sapphire said."Not fair!!"ice said."Fair for me,icy~"sapphire said."Don't call me icy"ice said with blushes.

"Okay let's skate!!"sapphire said."Okay..."ice said."Uh.... Sapp?"ice said... "Yes?"sapphire said."Do you like someone?"ice said.

"Yeah.. I like someone...  But,i'm sure He's not like me back... Why you ask?"sapphire said."Why he not like you back,you're perfect...!?"ice said."Not every people perfect,ice... Every people has their
deficiency... I had deficiency too.. "Sapphire explain."I didn't mean to"ice said.

Ice's POV

I want to know who is sapphire's crush... It can't be me... I like her... I want her more than friend... I wanna be a couple.... A sweet couple... I wish i had a change to tell her...

Ice's POV end

"Sapp?"ice said."What?"sapphire said."I wanna say something... Can i tell you"ice said with blushes in his cheeks."Sure... What is it?"sapphire ask.

"Uh... Wait for a moment..."ice said and go to the somewhere and back with a bouquet of white roses and chocolate....

"Here... For you... Hope you Like it..sapp,"ice said and gave her a bouquet of white roses and chocolate."What this for?"sapphire ask."Actually i-i i like you no!! I love you!!!"ice said and tey to hidden his tomato face and sapphire reaction full of shocked.