Chapter 2: we meet again

Lily POV

Holy!!! What time is it!!! When i look the time and its 04.00 am. Ah.. Thank god bit,still i must waking up sapphire... When i want wake up sapphire... When i walk to sapphire's room,i hear something from kitchen... And when i see its a ghost?!?!

"KYAAAA GHOST!!!"i said and accidentally i slap it."Hey!!! Its me sapphire your bbf... And don't slap my head_-"."Its you!!! Eh... I though you still sleep..." i said."-_- so what"she said."Nothing,and let's make a breakfast"i said."You will do it i wanna take a bath"she said and walk away."T^T... Cook alone... What should i cook? I know pancakes!!!" i said and cooking

Lily's POV end

"Sapphire breakfast is ready!!!"lily shout."OKAY!!".

•••••••••••••••• at siblings ••••••••••••••

"You guys come down!!! Breakfast is ready!! And go to school!!!"a boy with golden eyes said."Okay quake!!!"."Eh... Ice great!!! You not fall sleep!!"quake said."Yeah_-".

~~~~~~~~ Time skip! School ~~~~~~~

"hey, quake did you know there will be a new student in our class"a boy with red blood eyes."Huh? I don't know that,thunder"quake answer."It because you busy as chairman"a light blue eyes said."Luckly your my brother ice"."Yeah... That polar bear always sleep"a orange,green,and blue eyes said."SHUT UP BLAZE,CYCLONE,AND THORN!!"ice said."Well,darling you never wake up even class start... I think something happened"a boy with glasses said."Solar,if something happened i always tell you guys_-"ice said.

Ting tong ting attention for all students... Please,go to your class... Class will start at 5 minutes.... Thank you

"Okay... Class now please take a sit in your own chair"quake said."Okay students we will have a new students... Please,come in"Mr.Kaizo said(I made kaizo become a teacher:v).

Two girls go to class and made class noisy... But,not for ice... Ice is shocked when he's se a girl with sapphire eyes...

'That girl which i accidentally bump to'ice though."Hi!!! My name is Sapphire del zircon,nice to meet you... Hope we can be friends"sapphire said.'so her name was sapphire,huh?' ice though."Hello,name is yolanda nur lilyz,call me lily for short... Nice to meet you"lily said."Where are you two came from?"Ice ask while raise hand."We're from korean"Sapphire said and lily just nodded."So,Sapphire you can sit beside,ice"Mr.kaizo said and sapphire just nodded."And for lily you can sit beside solar,okay"Mr.kaizo said."Okay".

Ice's POV

Why?!?! Why?!?! Why?!?! Why my heart beat so fast and she's was sit beside me?! Damn you Mr.kaizo.... And why my face feel so hot.... Am i blushing??? It can't be.... Am i in love with sapphire.... No,no,no it can't be