Chapter 5: Is this jealous?

Sapphire's POV

Lily's pair with thunder and ice's with me... Its like has been planing... I mean look, the other siblings didn't join the competition... The one who's join the competition just ice and thunder,the other siblings didn't join the competition... Hmmm that's weird... Oh its time for lily's competitions with thunder...

"And now,its thunderstorm and lily's turn!! Good luck you both..!"Mc's said."Yes.. Thank you"they both say... And i look solar reaction its full of shocked... Hohoho or someone is jealous~.

"Hey,solar why you look surprise??"i asked."Nothing,but i don't know if lily can skate"he said."Of course she can skate, we're from korean,hahaha"i answer and laughing."Uh... Hehehe my bad"he said. And i continues laughing.

And i feel someone is watching me... But,who? It can't be ice right.. Wait,what?? He's never watching me... What i'm thinking about...

Sapphire's POV end

Ice's POV

I look sapphire laughing so hard.. When i look she's with solar... Why?!?! She's must be with me... Wait,what???... Is solar like sapphire??... Am i jealous?? Really my heart feel so pain when sapphire with solar... Oh,yeah its thunder and lily turn... I don't want miss it...

"Good luck you both"sapphire said."Yeah.."lily said."Where ice?"thunderstorm asking."I'm here sorry"i apologise to thunderstorm."Nah,its okay"he said. Wait is he just its okay? Why thunder so nice... I mean he always be cold... "Okay,good luck you both"i said and they just nodded.

They do so well,now its our turn.... I hope i can do as well and win this competition... And i want know what's the mysterious prize...

Ice's POV end

Solar's POV

When i look Lily with Thunder dance like the winner is they both... But i'm sure ice and sapphire will winning this competition... But,why my heart feel so hurt when see Thunder dance with Lily.... No?!?! It can't be?!?!.... That's not true... Am i like lily?!?! No,no,no?!?!