Chapter 3: What this feelings?

Ding dong ding school is over hope we dan see you tomorrow

Ice's POV

School is over and time to go home i wonder why i still think about her... Am i really in love with her?... I need help...

"Hey,solar are you busy?"i ask."No,why?"he answer."Can we talk in your room?"i ask."Sure"

********** In solar's room *********

Okay now, i must tell what this felling to solar... Maybe He can help me....

"Okay,darling what you want to talk?"he said."Actually i want ask you something"i said."Well,what's is it?"."Why my heart beat so fast when i meet sapphire and at the same time my face is hot"i said and solar shocked."Oh god... Love in the first sight... Its okay ask her on date"Solar said."But... How she refused"i Said."Just ask her on date or i will take her"."No! She's mine!"i warned to solar."If you can~".is he teased me?!?! "I will do it"i tell him."Hahaha if you can"."BYE!"i yelled and slam the door very hard.

Is solar like sapphire?? Am i jealous?? Why i'm angry because this?? Am i really in love with sapphire???
I  would ask sapphire for a date with me

Ice's POV  end

Solar's POV

Hohoho look ice is very jealous... Its very hard to teased that polar bear... I really made him jealous.... Hehehe He's believe i like sapphire... I'm sure his gonna ask her on date

"Hey guys!!"i said."Solar,what's up?"quake said."Do you all know?"i said and make them confuse."We don't know if you didn't tell"thunderstorm said."Ice in love with someone~"i said and they silent of a moment.".... SAY WHAT?!?!"yup all of them said minus ice."Really i'm not lying"i said."My brother is growing"quake said and make all of us sweetdrop.

Jezz i want go on date too,but who???

Solar's POV end

::::::::::::::::: at apartment :::::::::::::::

"Argh.... I'm bored why in here so cold??"."Its because is winter season"."I wanna go out,lily"."Okay,let's skate..  How do you think sapp?"lily said."Sounds great!!"sapphire said."Now,get ready"lily said."You too"sapphire answer."I know"