Chapter 8: on date (part 2)

"Hm..."."What are you thinking, sapp?"."Well,i just think about lily... Where she is... I'm sure i'm drag her... Thats girl... Or she's lost!!! What i'm gonna do,ice?!"sapphire said."Uh... Maybe she's with my siblings"ice said."You sure?"sapphire ask."Yeah.. I'm sure... Now,let's go to snow park... We will play with snow"ice said."But,in here already snowing"sapphire said."This snow so cold... If we go there the snow not too cold..."ice said."Oh..."

************ lily situaction ***********

"Where she is??? Sapphire del zicron!!!" lily still looking for her friend... "Sapphire!!!"yup she still yelled sapphire's name and it made everyone take attention on her...(Poor lily)

"What's wrong with that girl"person 1 whisper."I don't know... Maybe she's looking for her friend or her sibling"person 2 whisper back. Many people ask why she's yelled... And lily know it and ignore everyone....

Lily's POV

Jhezzz they're talking about me!!! I hate it!!! Where's she is?!?! I still looking for her.... She's gone when i bought some hot chocolate well,for myself (Sapphire: You're so mean!!) i know sapphire's on date... Wait, i forgot she's on date with ice?!?! I looking for her like crazy people!!! Stupid lily...

Lily's POV end

------------------- back to IcePphire -----------------

"Hey,sapp let's made a snow man"."Sure,why not,ice"sapphire Said and ice just smile."Uh... Ice?"sapphire said."Hm... Yes what is it?"ice said."I want back to apartment"sapphire said."Huh? Why?"ice ask."Cause my phone... I left my phone in there"sapphire said."Okay.. I follow you,okay"ice said(Modus amat lo,ice #plak)."No,i can do it by myself and the apartment not so far"sapphire said."Okay... But, i feel something bad will happened to you,sapp"ice said."I will be fine,ice"sapphire said with smile sweetly and make ice blushing."Okay..."ice said with sad tone."I will be back soon!!!"sapphire yelled while running.

£££££££££ sapphire situaction £££££££££

Sapphire's run as she can... And finally she's arrived in apartment...

"Finally!!! Huh! I'm tired... And where those phone... Aha! There it is!!! Now,back to the park..."sapphire said to herself...

"I hope ice's still there..."sapphire said and she accidently bump to someone... "Ouch.. Hey!!! Look where you're going!!!"a man yelled to sapphire."S-sorry i didn't mean to"sapphire said."Bla...bla...bla... Sorry sorry... Cih... I don't like people say like th-"before the man finished his word he cut by someone."HEY!!! That's nit nice you yelled to a girl!!!"a boy said."So.... She's your Friend,kid?"a man said."Yes!! And j'm dating with her right now!!"a boy said and sapphire's was shocked when she know its ice."Ice?!?! What are you doing here?!?!"sapphire yelled."Your name is ice huh? What a weird name... Remember protected her,will you"a man said,ice just nodded and sapphire was blushing cause the man said.

"You okay,sapp?"ice said."Y-yeah i'm okay... But,why you can know if i was in trouble?"sapphire said."Well,i follow you"ice answer calmly."Huh?"sapphire confused."*sigh* I can't let you walk alone.. So,i follow you behind.... I-i don't want you get hurt..."ice explain and blushing."Oh.."sapphire's out of her words and blushing.

"Can we continues our date?"ice said."Yeah... Sure..."sapphire said while blushing."Now,let's to the... Uh... Where do you want to go sapp?"ice said nervously."I though you will choose the place"sapphire said and make ice blushes in embarrassent."You can choose the place,sapp"ice said and made sapphire sigh and nodded.

"So....?"."I know let's go to the hill in there*point to the snowing hill* what do you think,ice?"sapphire said."Sure"ice said.

"Uh... Ice?"sapphire said."Yeah?"ice answer shortly."Thanks.."sapphire said."For what?"ice ask."For saving me"sapphire said."Oh... That's nothing, sapp"ice said."And.. Why you asking me for date?"sapphire ask."Because i want walking and talking with you..."ice said."Oh.. There is the hill"sapphire said and point to the hill."Its so pretty look the city in here"ice said and look the country and sapphire just giggles."I know... Me and lily's always go to this hill when the ice rink are close..."sapphire explain.

"Sapp,its very nice to talk and walking with you"ice said."Thanks"sapphire smile and blushing at the same time."Hope we can walk like this again"ice said while blushing."Y-yeah sure"sapphire said.

"I will take you home,its not nice if girl walk alone"ice said."Okay..."sapphire said.

They walk to the apartment with the silet no one of them talk and....

"Sapp/ice"ice and sapphire said and they blushing."You go first"ice said."No,you go first"sapphire said."Ladies first,my lady"ice said with a smile."Fine.... Thanks for today"sapphire said."Its nothing,sapp"ice said."Btw there the apartment... You want come in?"sapphire said and ask."No,thanks i want go home cause my siblings are waiting at Home or i will die cause quake kill me"ice said."Hahaha... Quake will kill you? Really? Your brother kill his own siblings"sapphire said while joking."Yeah.... Gtg... Bye,sapp"ice said and wave his hand."Bye..."sapphire smile and wave her hand.

"Hmmm.... Where lily is?"sapphire ask herself.

!!!!!!!!!!! Lily's situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Huwaaa help me!!!!"lily got chase by dog."Somebody,anybody help!!!! Jhezz why this day i'm unlucky... Need to go back to the apartment"lily said.

************ back to apartment **********

"I'm back!!!"."Finally you're back!!,lil"sapphire said."Of... Course  i'm back.... Huh"lily said."Are you okay?"sapphire ask."Sure i'm okay... Need rest"lily go to her bedroom."0_0 okay"sapphire said.

"I think i need rest too"sapphire said to herself.

====================================

This chapter is too lame... Prepared for next chapter

Hope you like it sapphire

Prepared for the next chapter~