Chapter 6: Winning this competition

"Sapphire!!! Ice!!! Do your best!!"blaze yelled."Yeah do your best polar bear!!!"thorn and cyclone said and its made sapphire laughing.."Bwahahaha what do you mean by that nickname,polar bear~"."Shut up,sapp and focus please"ice said with blushes cause of embarrassing.

"Hey,sapp do your best will you?"."Yeah... I will winning,lil"sapphire said."Hehehe if you can~"lily said."I will make sure for it"sapphire said."hmmm... Did i said something wrong"lily ask herself.

Sapphire's POV

Argh.... Really?!?! What's wrong with me?? Why she's like to teasing me like that?!?! Am i really Jealous? Really i feel to that ice boy? Now,i feel guilty... I should say sorry for her after this competition...

"Sapp,are you ready?."Yup!i ready ice.."i said."Don't forget to focus,sapp"he said and i just nodded... And the famale said

"Sapphire!! Do your best,girl!"."Yup!! I will,lil!!!"i yelled back...

"So,ladies and gentleman.. Now,its Ice and Sapphire turn!!... Good luck you two!!.. Don't forget the mysterious prize!!! And beat Thunderstorm's and lily's.!!!"Mc's said.

I will winning this competition and get the prize!!  Huh? I wonder what's the prize... Hope its a good prize!! And after this i will apologise to lily....

Sapphire's POV end

"And now,let's the competition began!!!"

Sapphire and ice dance like

(Just ignore it if you don't like it)

"Whaaaa!!!!"all the people who's looked the competition clap their hand!!!.

"So,elegant and sweet... So,the winner its set to the jury.. Please gave the winner!!!... The winner is Sapphire and Ice.... Or Lily and Thunderstorm...."Mc's said."And the winner is!!!!! Ice and Sapphire!!!!"he continues and every people clap their hands...

"We... We won!!! Sapp,we winning this competition!!"."I know ice!!! We're totally!!!"sapphire yelled."Congratuiations you both!!"."Thanks ,lil"sapphire said."And ice are you want tell something to sapphire?"."What do you mean thunder?"."Ask her idiot!!"thunderstorm yell and ice is blushing."We need to go,sapp~~ see you at apartment ~ let's go thun"lily said while pushing thunderstorm."Yeah... And i can walk by myself..."thunderstorm said.

Solar's POV

Again!!! I saw lily drag thunderstorm argh.... Thunder thunder thunder why always him?!?! I think i need to confess to her.... Wait,what i'm talking about?!?! This is freaking me out!! Relax solar....