ch.1math problems

UGH!"ok mom don't worry I promise to bring my math grades up more just pretty please don't get me a stupid math tutor i don't want tutoring pleeeease!"
"No y/n you know you need tutoring and I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing about your math grades now you better quite whining and accept it"

"Ugh fine whatever I guess"and with that my mom hanged up I can't believe I need a stupid tutor my math grade a aren't even that bad*thinks about what she just said*OK FINE! maybe they are bad but that doesn't mean that I can't have a chance to bring them up instead of my mom getting me a tutor right away I swear....ahhsvjtsnk!!!(😂)

BELL RINGS~!!!

Well I guess its time to go to class.as I go to class I realize my friend Sandra is staring at Mr.mcloughlin. I feel bad for that girl to be honest Mr.mcloughlin hasent even stared at her once for these past months poor girl only if she was prettier(😂sorry if u have a pretty friend named Sandra sorry)the bell rings so I can got to my other class sweet.

Last 3min~

Ugh finally the bells about to ring and I could finally leave this hell.to be honest instead of calling it school they should call it hell(sorry if u like school)
RIIINNNNNGGGG!!!YAAAASSS FINALLY TIME TO GO!

I quickly get in my car and drive home not having a clue what my new math tutor will look like but I sure do have a lot of math homework to do so that's for sure.

As I get home I walk up to my front door and open it with the key I always keep with me(duh)as I open the door and go inside I lay my backpack down on the floor and open it taking out my math book,paper,and a pencil as I put my things on my coffee table I couldn't help but notice a note stuck on the table it read:

Hi y/n me and your father will be home around 11p.m.so you have hours with your tutor for these whole months everyday except for Saturdays and Sundays you and your tutor can both help yourself to whatever you desire love u sweetie goodnight.

Oh great!I have hours and months with my stupid tutor just what I needed ugh!"boy am I hungry I better get something to eat"as I go up to the kitchen to get myself some ice cream(yeah I know I know not real food😂)
I heard a knock at the door."I bet its the math tutor"I went to go open the door only to reveal a handsome man with dark brown hair with chocolate brown eyes and glasses with a satisfyingly black suit with a tie.*thinks*god I wish I could just pull him by the tie and suck him off.I didn't realize I was starring until the handsome man woke me up from my trance."ummmm miss you okay"? "Oh um y-yes I am I'm sorry my name is y/n and you are "oh well first off yes I am your math tutor and second of all you are just the person I was looking for and third of all my name is Mr.Fischback but please bab-i mean candy please just call me mark oh okay?

Omg did mark almost call me baby god I was blushing hard."well um dadd-i mean mark...."oh god"mark let out a soft chuckle "heh did you almost call me daddy y/n"I could slightly feel myself starting to get warmer by marks words.

"Um no!I wasn't I was just about to say mark but um anyways now that your here you're gonna be with me for hours for the rest of the months that are coming up so um yeah you have a long time with me mark"I quickly gave mark a warm smile as he chuckled and said"yeah I guess so well um I guess we should probably get started" "um sure why not"I sat down with mark

Me and mark started to work on math and he started explaining shit that I already knew so I was guessing that this was gonna be easier than I expected.....

1hour later~

"Wow y/n I'm impressed I thought you didn't know math at all but by the looks of it your actually quite good at this your really smart and pretty you know"I could see marks face starting to get red I then looked down and saw that he was getting hard I started blushing madly and start panting heavy

"Um m-mark I think we should probably take a break I think were working a little to hard um do you want anything like um water" "um sure y/n why not"I nodded at him and went to get a cup of water by the time I got back I saw mark touching his dick through his clothes I walked in like if I saw nothing when in my head I wanted to fuck him so bad right now....

"Fuck I'm wet"I might've said that to loud because mark looked up at me confused about what I just said "um what did you just say y/n"I started shivering like if something was about to happen I closed my legs because my wetness was starting to get worse mark looked down at my legs then back up at me with a smirk

Not just any smirk but a sexy smirk he started to walk up to me and whispered in my ear"darling are you wet"all I could do was nod and stay still