summer

Its so fuckin hot I can barely take this heat.I walk outside only to be hit by a huge wave of heat"WOWIE!Its Hot!"I continue walking to go to marks house he's my neighbor i promised to invite him to come swim at my pool in my backyard and we started talking a week ago .goddamm he's hot!.I knock on marks door only to hear foot steps getting closer and closer...and there he was..

"Oh hi can I help you y/n!"  "oh yea well actually you can you see I promised to invite you to my pool and here I am". "oh! well sure I'll be right over". "great!" I walk back to my house and grab my f/c swim suit and go out to the pool"dont forget your sunscreen y/n"I rush inside the house and put some sunscreen on me *knock*knock* "that must be mark"

I open the door and look at him with a smile"hi mark come in!". He giggles at me"well mark here's the sunscreen I'll wait for you in the pool". "okay" I walk away and sneakily turn back to see mark rubbing the sunscreen all over his body if I get just bite his skin that wou- "y/n?" "yo y/n!"

"Oh sorry mark I was just umm" I could feel my face heat up and I walk away rushing to the pool I run to the head board getting ready to jump,I bounce a couple of times and jump but get pulled back roughly bye a pair of arms."Ahhhh mark what do you th-!" Mark covers my mouth and shushes me in a seductive way.

"y/n~"  "mmmm!"No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get away from marks arms he held me back.Again he shushed me and whispered in my ear "I'll let go of you babygirl but you gotta listen to me okay~?"I nodded already feeling my bikini bottoms getting soaked and I haven't even gotten in the water yet.

Mark let's go of me and I rush and jump in the water I swim quickly to the other end of the pool and stop when I get there I lean against the wall and breath heavy,I open my eyes a little only to see mark inches away from my face"Ahhhh mark Jesus you scared me!"He smirks and says sorry.I start to blush and I look away scratching my cheek nervously. I can just feel mark looking deep into my soul with his chocolate brown eyes.

"y/n did I ever tell you how sexy you are especially now in a swimsuit~" I keep my eyes nervously in the water as I bite my lip thinking about the dirty things this man can do to me.
"m-mark~". "yea y/n~?" "Can you fuck me?right here rn~".He chews on his lip seductively and grabs me by the waist and pulls me to him our eyes lock for a long time he starts to undress me until im completely naked.Mark leans in for a deep kiss and I lean in as well.It felt like magic to my heart,like butterflies in my stomach knowing that I'm kissing my hot neighbor mark "mmm-mark~"

"y-yea y/n~?". "fuck me~". "anything for you darling~" Mark grabs me from my thighs and picks me up and slams me against the pool wall.I wrap my legs around him and kiss him deeply again wrapping my arms around his neck but he slams my hands into the wall and keeps them both there.With one hand he takes his trunks off and reveals his boner.

I bite my lip and look at him innocently "mark baby please~"
Marks smirk gets bigger and he grabs both of my hands and puts them behind my back with only one hand, Mark grabs my neck tightly with his other hand and slams his cock into my needy pussy.

"S-S-Shit~!". "oh my god baby your so tight~!".Mark keeps his strong grip on my neck while he starts pounding into me really hard as my moans get louder "mark yes yes~!!". "mmm~ you like that~?" I nod and hold onto his back tightly. "oh my god baby your gonna make cum~!".I bite my lip harder and my mouth suddenly falls wide open when mark starts to rub my clit and I hear nothing but the sweet sounds of our skin slapping together.My walls tighten around mark as he twitches inside me.

"Shit baby I'm gonna ahhh~!!". I feel mark hit his peak and he cums inside me thank god I'm on birth control pills.I cum and release as well squirting all over marks cock with a loud moan."ahh shit baby~" I get back down on the pool floor and he let's go of me.I bring him into a deep kiss, his hands travel down to my ass and squeezes both of my ass cheeks "mmm~!"
mark chuckles and I pout cutely at him."I hope we can do this again y/n"  "please mark stay here for the night"  " okay let me just go home and grab everything I'm gonna need okay I'll be back".

well  atleast i have everything I wanted  now;)