therapy? or....

"Ms. Y/l/n you have a client." "ok bring him in tell him if hes here for his therapy session. "oh yeah he says hes here for that oh and btw his name is mark fischback. " "ok thnx candy."

"Ok lets see so his name is mark cool my last boyfriends name was mark". As i was getting my papers ready there was a knock at the door "come in" the door closed and infront of me there was mark im assuming but.... What?why?how? How is he soooo hoooot~ i didnt realize i was starring until mark snapped his fingers infront of me i snapped out of my trance and took a small peek at that great body of his just looking at him makes me wet. Ugh finally a um sexy person i could share  my feelings with."ok um Mr. Fischback right"? "hmm? Oh no just call me mark please" "ok sure mark soo theres the couch you may sit down".

Marks pov

welp im here, as i open my door and go to my therapy room i walked in and slowly closed the door behind me.Once i turned around i saw an angel starring at me i tried to turn around to hide my blushing face but instead i snapped my fingers infront of um this beautiful angel that is now my therapist.if only i could feel her touch,her beautiful soft hands on my chest her lips bitting on mine,if only i could feel her,if i could just......AHHHHmark snap out of it.

"Ok so um mark im gonna ask you a few questions and just try your best to answer them ok,remember this is a free zone just let it all out ok"."ok". "So um*blushes*first off when was your last relationship mark". "Oh um....complete garbage the bitch cheated on me". "Oh wow thats...im sorry mark,so how about if we start off talking about that".*sigh*"ok"."ok mark so how do u feel about your last relationship, oh wait thats right let me get my papers i need to take notes...fuck um mark...can u maybe hand me those papers the ones on my desk"."oh these" "yes can u hand them to me please" "sure"

"Ok just be careful with the stool..MARK BE CAREFUL! "Ahhh fuck".omg omg omg mark just fell on me *thinks the door is locked right?right*(😉)wow just looking at mark from up close is way better i wonder what he would feel inside me,to just feel his arms around me while hes fucking me nonstop.I soon realized mark was getting cliser to my face,to the point where our lips were about to collide.I could just feel marks minty breathe on my lips.m-mark~. "shhhhh its ok y/n".Marks lips collided on mine roughly,i wrapped my arms around his neck as i brought him ontop of me on the couch i was sitting on

I kissed mark back roughly,and i started to slide my hand up his shirt slowly teasing him and tugging on his shirt wanting it off

I kissed mark back roughly,and i started to slide my hand up his shirt slowly teasing him and tugging on his shirt wanting it off.m-mark t-take off your sh-shirt~. "ofcourse baby~".*is red* ugh just look at hus well built body hes so hot i just wanna bite abd lick him everywhere.*giggles*"heh see something you like y/n~*.All i was able to do was nod.He did an evil smirk and started going down to my lower area and took off my black skirt and he stood starring me up and down while licking his lips.Mark came back up pulling me into a heated kiss while unbuttoning my white shirt leaving me only in my trenched wet panties and my(just pick your favorite color for any clothes😉)bras.Mark stood up and unbuttoned his jeans and slud them all the way down to the floor.I stood still at the view of his boner through his boxers.I started to slowly lick my lips and get up and take off my bra and panties,and roughly pulled mark into another heated kiss. Mark took off his boxers leaving us both naked on the couch.

While mark still kissing me i had an idea of teasing him a little,mark licked my bottom lips begging for entrance but i didnt let him.((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)i wouldve let him)I started cupping marks hard dick in my hands and started to pump him slowly."ahhhhh fuck no t-teasing y/n~".*giggles* "hehehe you like that ma-. I couldnt finish because as soon as i tried to mark slammed his big cock inside my wet pussy."O-oh fuck m-mark fuck your so big~".Ugh and your so tight babygirl~".I wrapped my arms around marks neck as he started pounding into me faster and i became a moaning mess."AHHH MARK FUCK~"."UGH YEA YOU LIKE MY BIG COCK INSIDE YOUR WET PUSSY YEA!!??~"."OH FUUCK YES!!~".Mark slapped me several times giving me a good stinging sensation."Ugh F-FUCK MARK IM G-GONNA AHHH~"."Ugh yeah come for me baby".He lifted up one of my legs onto his shoulders and slamming himself faster hitting my perfect spot over and over again."AHHH OH FUCK M-MARK AHHH~!!!".I clenched my teeth together and closed my eyes tightly as i came hard on marks dick,and mark was just a groaning ans grunting mess."AHHHH FUCK BABY AHHH~!!!".Mark thrusted into me a couple more times before cumming all over my stomach."F-fuck y/n"."th-that was amazing mark".Me and mark just stayed quiet before we both got back up and dressed ourselves again."I hope i see u again sexy~" marks deep whispery voice made me feel warm inside."oh we will mark dont worry heres my phone number call me whenever you wanna have some fun again daddy~"*winks*."heh ok guess ill see you later y/n bye i love you"."i love you to mark".....hmmm i guess mark is about to have a better relationship than his last one...*smiles*