im not your toy

DARKIPLIER😈😘😉⚠

.....wtf what in the world was that noise i couldve swarn i heard something from downstairs.I grabbed a bat that was right under my bed and slowly turned the door knob and opened it and slowly tiptoed downstairs idk why but i mean i really do think i heard something this time or its another random sound i heard in my head....yes ok i am a human and not a normal human i am half demon i am(pick a demon name😘😈)cool right?well*sigh*ig....uh oh...i think im hearing the noises get closer to me by every step i take.AHHHHH!!WTF WHO R U.Oh hello y/n*chuckles evily*how r u,r u ready to have some fun*winks*...WTF WHO R U AND HOW DO U KNOW MY NAME...SHOW YOURSELF.I couldnt quite see the person that was talking to me but....D-DARK??IS THAT U?.yes baby its me.Dark took a step closer to me examining my body and feeling my curves and lips with his two fingers.D-Dark what d-do u w-want?*shivers*oh baby i think u know exactly what i want~.D-Dark dont u dare im not your toy, so u cant just come inside my house whenever the fuck u want and fuck me and treat me as your fuckin toy!!...*tisk*tisk*tisk watch your language missy.I swear i dont even wanna know what dark has in mind😑👇😏

Baby u know u like it when daddy treats you like his toy dont pretend like you dont like it y/n~ *blushes*just please get away from me d-dark

Baby u know u like it when daddy treats you like his toy dont pretend like you dont like it y/n~ *blushes*just please get away from me d-dark....but why *walks closer to you*b-because if u dont get away i will hit you with this bat!...*chuckles evily*oh y/n i know you wont.dark disappeared and then reappeared behind me slamming me against the wall...WTF DARK N-NO!.I started sobbing because i couldnt get help from noone i tried to escape out from darks hands but he was to strong...i mean yeah hes fuckin hot but i just feel like he takes advantage of me.Listen y/n you let me treat you like however the hell i want and nobody gets hurt ok,besides y/n i know you like me so dont say that you dont like it when i fuck you.*cries*d-dark please dont hurt me.....Dark starts to kiss my neck and suck on it while whispering in my ear that he wont hurt me aslong as i let him use me*sigh*again..mmmff~.Yeah you like that y/n*nods*...WAIT WHAT N-NO GET OFF ME DARK!.listen to me y/n you will do whatever i tell u to do..understood??!!OW DARK!! L-LET GO OF ME YOUR CHOKING ME.Dark pushed me on the bed,he just left me there until he finished taking the last pair of clothing he had on him wich were his boxers and..MAN!DARK DID HAVE A PRETTY BIG PACKAGE.ikr and u know whos getting this dick inside their pussy y/n~ *blushes*s-shut up.*chuckles*oh y/n.Dark got ontop of me and out of nowhere he rips all of my clothes off.Ahhhhh dark wtf!!.All dark did was stare at me with a look of desire we inched closer to eachother and just when i was about to kiss him he grabbed my neck and started licking all over my face and suck on my cheeks.d-dark s-stop~.mmm baby i know u like this~.s-ShUt U-p~.Dark started to kiss me roughly all the way down my body and stopped right infront of my pussy.You want me to taste u y/n~?

......OH WELP IM FUCKED.....

*nods*y-yes dark~.Dark smirked evily.good girl~.I just layed back and i suddenly felt darks warm breathe close to my pussy.Mmm fuck babygirl you look tasty~*blushes*.j-just s-stop teasing and....ahhhh dark~.Dark started licking and rubbing my clit he took his big cock into his hands and got ontop of me putting the tip at my entrance i just blushed hard.awe is somebody blushing~

Shut up and just...i closed my eyes tightly together when dark slammed his 9inch cock inside me ahhhhh fuck~!!.Mmmm u like that y/n~.i just nodded as he went faster and faster i gripped onto his shoulders as i wrapped my legs around his waist and letting him get a better reach of my spot and hitting it over and over again.MMM D-DARK FUCK ME OH YES~!!! MMMFUCK IM CUMMING BABY~hearing him saying that he was cumming just set me over the edge.AHHHH DARK~!!!i screamed at the top of my lungs cumming and spilling my juices everywhere.Fuck y/n....GAHHHH Y/N~!!!!*cums*.Ahhh dark~.good girl taking daddys cock you deserve more you pretty girl~.

.......i cant believe it...i actually just enjoyed being used.....