ch.3Googleiplier

*sigh* it really does get boring around here I mean who wouldn't be bored here at my house only if you were lonely like a loser like me I've been single ever since I moved to my new house in L.A and well its really sad knowing that there will probably be nobody to cheer me up around here I bet I'm just gonna have to face the fact that-KNOCK KNOCK!!!my thoughts were interrupted as I heard a knock at my door I went to go open it but once I did there was no one there "hmmm that's strange"I look down only to see a box on my stairs "hmmm what's this Google prototype  ok I guess"I walked back inside to open the box I put the box down on the floor and go to the kitchen to grab a small box cutter but once I came back into the living room there was a human like robot with brown hair glasses nice jawline with its eyes closed."woah"I say looking at the robot I have to admit its kind of hot well who am I kidding this man is hot correction human like robot"well ok I guess ok Google so what am-AHHH!the human like robot opened its eyes revealing some beautiful pairs of chocolate brown eyes this robot was really hot"hello master I am Googleirl and I am here to satisfy you and do as you wish anything you would like me to do I'll be programmed to do it I am just like a human but still have a few wires connected to me" I stood there in shock was he serious"oh um ok Google so do you have a name or something" "no I don't actually,you'll have to find one" "ok um let's see hmmm how about mark that sounds right" "ok changing name to mark"I saw mark changing his name to um well mark(😂)"so um mark what can u actually do well more likely what do u wanna do"? "Oh um well we could um play video games perhaps"."oh ok sure why not".Me and mark sat down on the couch and started to play video games.I looked over at the clock a couple minutes after I turned back to look at the scores from the video game but I caught mark starring at me from the corner of my eye I didn't want to say anything or do anything BC that would just be embarrassing.

30min later~

"Um mark I'm kinda hungry and from the sounds of your stomach I think you might wanna eat something too"*giggles* "oh um sure y/n." "Ok so what would you like to eat mark." "you"."w-wait w-what." "Oh y/n I think u know what I just said.TABLE NOW."I nodded as mark pushed me on top of the table I had to say I was really turned on by his actions.

"Now listen baby you will call me daddy ok only daddy if you call me something else then I'll just have to punish you ok." "O-ok."mark started to strip out of his clothes leaving him only in his boxers and HOT DAMM HE WAS HOT JUST LOOK AT THAT BODY IT WAS JUST LIKE HUMAN LIKE IT WAS JUST.....PERFECT~mark started to take his boxers off and once his boxers reached the ground his member popped out making a slapping sound against his belly I could see some cum dripping from it.Are robots even suppose to have cum?well who cares unless it feels good.(sorry😂)

"M-mark~fuck me already."*slap* "I thought I told you to call me daddy,bad girl don't worry tho I'll teach you how to be good."uh oh that didn't sound good at all mark started to tear  off my clothes  once he reached my panties he ripped them off with his teeth.d-daddy p-please~ I need you.And with that mark spreaded my legs and slammed into me we were both moaning like crazy all you could hear in the house was skin slapping and loud moans and groans."oh f-fuck daddy yes mmmm right there don't stop ugh yes~" "mmmm you like that kitten yea"!?I just simply shook my head up and down yes he flipped me around on my hands and knees he tangled my hair in his hands and started fucking me nonstop from behind."FUCK MARK~" "ugh baby yes I'm gonna...FUCK~!!"mark came inside me before he could even say it and after he came so did I.we both layer on the bed pantting heavy mark leaned over to kiss me but that kiss turned into a full make out he took the chance to feel my mouth with his tongue which I gave him the permission to after that we just completely collapsed on top of each other."m-mark*pants*i-i know this sounds crazy but I think I love you." "Me too y/n me too." "Goodnight mark" "goodnight".after that we both dozed off.....