ch.2math problems(pt.2)

"Darling are you wet"all I could do was nod and stay still mark put his hand on my shirt taking it off as he leaned down to take off my skirt his touch felt so warm."m-mark what are you-"I got cut off by mark kissing me and whispering in my ear"you know baby we don't have to just do math we could do something else"I looked at mark with a look of desire I wanted him so bad right now "d-daddy p-please~" "please what kitten" "please I want you I want you to fuck me so hard until I can't walk"mark smirked at me in a sexy way.

Mark picked me up and carried me to my bedroom he threw me on the bed and I stretched out my legs for him he bit his lip as he pulled off my panties and I got on my legs and started undressing mark to the point where he was only in his boxers he pushed me back on the bed both of us panting heavy as we heard each others hearts beating out of our chests "mark~" "yes kitten" "I'm all yours"as he heard me say those three words he hovered over me smirking at me

Mark started to kiss me deeply shoving his tongue down my throat I started to moan inside his mouth as he started to rub my pussy with two fingers I pulled away laying completely back letting mark take complete control over me he started to pull me up a little unclipping my bra only to expose my breasts he cupped my breasts in his hands pulling them closer to his face d-daddy~mark started to lightly suck and swirl his tongue around my nipple while he flicked my other nipple on the left side I let out some soft moans mark pulled away taking his boxers off and throwing them to a corner.

Mark grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the head board on the bed"kitten is this your first time" "n-no just just fuck me already mark"he tightened his grip around my wrists as he slammed into me and I gasped at how big he was and how good it felt to have his dick inside me.

"D-daddyf- fuck right there daddy mmff just like that ugh"!mark looked at me knowing that he hit the right spot sweat started to form on both of us"f-fuck kitten your so tight and wet" "uhhh ghh mmf fuck d-daddy faster daddy faster"!mark picked up his speed thrusting into me harder and deeper it felt like heaven he was so good at this."ahhhh daddy fuck your so good"! "Mmn I know kitten ugh"!I wrapped my legs around marks waist he lifted one of my legs up having better access to my g-spot he slammed back into me deeper going at a really fast pace I couldn't handle the bed started shaking and both of us panting heavy as we rode out our orgasms"mmmm daddy I'm gonna cum"!ahhh! "Cum for me kitten"mark picked up his pace as I let out a long moan and came on marks dick mark just kept thrusting hard into me I could feel he's about to come but I stopped and pulled myself out.

Kitten? "D-daddy I want you in my mouth I wanna taste you" I kissed mark and then got on my knees and started to kitten lick marks tip."ugh baby please just s-suck me already" I took all of marks dick in my mouth he was really big so I had to gag a little.

I started sucking him faster as he pulled my hair up and down making me go deeper and faster I slightly choked but I was able to handle it I started to moan on marks dick and he groaned in pleasure as I kept sucking him off "ugh F-FUCK KITTEN MMM~"!!!mark let out a loud moan as I felt something warm and sticky shoot down to the back of my throat I pulled out and got in bed with mark as we both played there sweating and panting"th-that was g-great m-mark we should do it a-again some time"mark looked at me and smiled "anything for you kitten I love you" "I love you too mark"

Both of us dozed off to sleep........