DADDY VS KITTEN~

Your pov
Mark has been acting very wierd often ive been casually hearing strange noises coming from mine and marks room whenever i go to take a shower or when im busy cleaning downstairs its almost as if...UMMM NO NO NO THIS CANT B-BE...IS UM MARK..WATCHING...OH HELL NOOO*dies*.i started marching upstairs to have a serious discussion with mark and this stuff hes watching on his computer.LIKE WHAT THE HELL MARK CLEARLY TOLD ME HE DOESNT LIKE PORN.MAAAARK!!!

Marks pov
SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!!.i quickly pull my boxers and pants back on and turn off the porn site i was on.Ever since me and y/n were together i always kept a secret and that is well umm...the truth is...

MARK U DICK HAVE U BEEN WATCHING PORN BEHIND MY BACK!!!..I HAVE NOT Y/N.I quickly talked to mark about why hes lying to me.mark listen i know that umm you arent the dominant kind but listen...NO NO NO Y/N LET ME STOP U RIGHT THERE IM REALLY FUCKIN DOMINANT....wait*gulps*what!!?

You heard me babygirl~ mark i-shhhh its ok baby~.Mark reached over to hug me in his arms and he pinned me roughly down on the bed m-mark~! .Mark looked at me with a smirk and unzipped my pants and took them off and -AHH MARK BABY!.Mark ripped my shirt off and just stared at me with a look of desire i did the same for him and took all of his clothes off except for his boxers

I started palming marks boner through his boxers.Mmm baby~
I reached over to marks ear and started to nibble on it,mmm mark i want u to fuck me hard~
Ofcourse kitten~.i blushed when i heard mark call me kitten.Mark pinned me hard on the bed again and unclipped my bra and took panties off.Mark bit his lip as i finally took his boxers off  and i yelped out when mark slapped my ass hard.Turn around kitten i want u on your hands and knees for daddy~.i simply nodded and did what i was told to do.Mark started to rub his cock at my entrance and i got even wetter by the touch of his hands on my back just keeping me down on the bed not being able to get up.

Mark slammed into me with no warning causing me to moan out loudly.FUCK MARK~.shhh your gonna call me daddy from now on ok baby~?.FUCK YES DADDY~!.Mmm good girl~.He started to thrust in and out of me at a very fast pace making me see nothing but stars.MA-DADDY~!!
Mmm fuck yes good girl keep moaning.Hearing him say that made me cum all over his dick.YOU FUCKIN SLUT DID I SAY U COULD CUM..DID I~!.He slapped my ass and all i did was whimper.N-No daddy~.oh but were not finished here kitten~

Mark picked me up from the bed and grabbed my arm tightly leading me to the restroom...what the hell are we doing here?.Mark deeply chuckled and looked at me with an evil grin.jump in the shower..NOW~!.YES DADDY~.He quickly turned the water from the shower on and jumped in with me.I was kinda shy being like this in the shower with mark but at the same time it felt so good because of the warm water falling on both of us it was just amazing.

3min later~

The restroom was completely fogged due to the warm water i couldnt see a single thing thats when something pulled me close it was marks hand he started to kiss me roughly and pushed me against the shower wall.D-daddy~!!.Mark grabbed tightly onto my waist as his other hand covered my mouth.Mmmph~!
Baby girl do u think im dominant now~?.all i did was nod.*chuckles deeply* good girl~.Mark shoved his member into me and went at a very fast pace.MMMM~!!!.i kept moaning in marks hands as he kept fucking me senseless in the shower and what made this even better was that our bodies were sweaty and wet at the same time due to the warm water that caused all the fog in the restroom. Marks dick twitched inside me letting me know that he was about to cum.MMMM~!!!!.OH GOD YES BABYGIRL YOU FEEL SO GOOD~!!.I heard mark panting heavily as he uncovered my mouth with his hand and turned me over and pushed me against the shower wall on my back.

We locked eyes for a moment and he pinned my hands above me and started to kiss me roughly.Baby girl i need you to jump into my arms~.i nodded and jumped into his arms.i wrapped my legs around his waist as i was still high against the shower wall

i wrapped my legs around his waist as i was still high against the shower wall

Mark took a strong hold onto my ass as he slammed himself inside me again.AHHH MM FUCK DADDY~!!.MMM YOU LIKE THAT KITTEN~!?.FUCK YES HARDER HARDER~!!!.Mark went at a faster pace as he started to nibble on my neck leaving love bites.FUCK DADDY IM GONNA CUM AHHHHH~!!!.i came all over marks dick and he came as well inside me.

He let me down from the wall and we kept kissing until we were completely clean from the nice shower we just had.Mark?
Yes baby?.thank u.your welcome babygirl.*smiles*.We both changed and i headed out the restroom door and started walking back to the bedroom but stopped in my tracks and smirked.i turned around looking at the restroom door waiting for mark.Hey mark?.yes baby?.I still think you suck at sex and your not dominant so basically i won mark.......it was silent for a moment until i saw mark getting out from the foggy restroom naked and started running towards me as he said....
GAME ON KITTEN!!.........

shit......i better run.......