Earthquake〽

(This is one of my favorite pictures👀❤💦)

Your pøv:
"Omg! Jack your funny stop your going to make me stop breathing!"
Jack was being the same goofy Goober as always, me and Jack have been best friends since middle school and I really think that our friendship can umm...maybe go a little further if we just
.....pushed it.. I have strong feelings for Jack but I don't think that he notices...I've  been leaving him small hints everywhere he goes about my love for him...but I don't think that he will ever notice, I have seen Jack blush before,pretty sure Jack loves me too but...I don't know...

1 hour later~

"Jack!!"

"Jeezus! What y/n!?"

"Did you feel like...I don't know like a little shake in the house?, oh and by the way do you know a youtuber by the name of Markiplier?"

"No!...and!!! ...no now stop shouting y/n or else next time your going to give me a fucking heart attack!"

I went upstairs and got onto my computer, I thought Jack would know who Markiplier is but I guess not.

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh.... "Jack!!!!"

"Y/n!!!! Don't move stay up there I'll go get you!"

"No!! Jack you'll get hurt! Just go under a table!"

"Y/n go into the closet go!!"

This was just great there's a fucking earthquake and...I left the TV on.(😭my poor TV!) When is this fucking earthquake going to stop!? Jack must be safe I can't let anything happen to him...

The earthquake stopped... I zoomed down stairs quickly and got jacks hand, I and Jack ran to the car as fast as possible. "Jack hurry up get in the car!"

"Where are we going y/n!!"

Once we were in the car jack started to panic

"Y/n where the fuck! Are we going!?"

"Jack! Calm down let's ju-

There was a knock on the car window, that broke me and jacks argument.

...." Oh my god Jack that man's hurt!!"

I tried looking at the man that was on the floor screeching in pain, I couldn't quite put my eyes on him...not until me and Jack kneeled down in front of him...

"Omg Mr.!! Are you okay!?"

I was just quiet starring at Jack with tears in my eyes, Jack looked up and saw me his scared expression turned into a sad and confused one. "Y-yn? Are you okay?! Y/n!! Cmon we have to help this man"

I cried more and looked at..."Markiplier".....I whispered quietly his name not believing who I had next to me screeching in pain...

Mark was holding his bloody leg while looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Okay Mr. In the count of three I'm going to pull the knife out of your leg okay?" Oh my god Jack just pull it..

"O-okay!...ow.."

Marks pøv: I've never been in so much pain.....and it wasn't because of just the knife...but it was because of the beautiful girl that was crying right next to me.. She had her beautiful soft looking hands covering her mouth...she was crying so hard that it just broke my heart because I heard her whisper my name...she's so pretty...

"Ahhhh!!!!!"

"There you go, y/n help me get this man in the car!"

I nodded I opened the door to the backseat of the car and helped Jack get him in there.