Hunger Games High

Yay today is my first day a hunger games high.  Little Duck wake up I say. Katniss Prim says. Yeah. I reply I get shower first she says. To late I say. wear something nice there are cute boys that live on the street she says. Fine hurry up so were not late I say. I put on white skinny jeans. A pink blouse. And I put on white and pink heels. I apply some makeup. Prim do you need a ride. I yell. No I'm walking with my friend Rue Sparrow. She says. I go and shut the door when I hear a voice. Um hi the voice says. Hey I say. I'm peeta the boy says.  What's your last name ? I ask. Melark. Peeta says. Omg is that really you I scream. Yeah he says opening his arms. I give him a hug. Do you need a ride I ask. Yeah that would be great he says. I'm going into 11th I tell him. Me to he says.  then he turns on the radio. How's Madge? I ask. Good she went off to collage last month. He says. I turn up  the radio and there is only one verse left.  my best friends brother is the one for me punk rock drummer and he is six foot three but I want to I just can't get him out of my mind and yeaaahhh yeah.

I turn down the radio. Do you want to meet the victors. He asks. Sure new friend will not hurt I say. Katniss you sing great FYI he says. I get my schedule ad locker. Guys this is Katniss. Peeta says.  Hi I'm Annie and this is Finnick. a girl with green eyes says. I'm Johanna and this is Gale. says a girl that looks like she will eat you. I'm clove this is marval and glimmer and Cato. a girl with brown hair says. I have all my classes with peeta . My Locker is right next to his.

Peeta POV

I'm in love with Katniss. she walks in and sits next to me. Class be quit and do what you want Hymitch yells.

Katniss POV

so Katniss wat did you do when left. Peeta says.

Nothing really never had a boyfriend though I denied every boy how asked. I say.

Why he asked. I still had someone on my mind that lived here. I say.

Who was that. He asks.

You should know. I say while smiling.

the bell  rings and we go to chours.

Katniss sing for us so we can pair you up. Says Mrs. Trinket. I stand up and begin to sing

I saw you there so wonderful then you asked me for my name and we took an uptown train before you leave get up to go I wanna know do you like shakesphear Jeff Buckley watching movies on Sunday kissin when its rainin  making faces in the station do you like I need to know. I finish. You and Peeta go together and Delly you go with John. Mrs. Trinket says. Okay I say. Your amazing I hear Annie yell. Your on fire Kitty Finnick yells. Peeta hurry and ask before I so he finishes. Trust me I will Peeta says.

Finnicks POV

I walk up to pet with the other guys following.

Hey there lover boy I say.